Fifty-Five.

"Octavia!" Bellamy screamed out for his sister, tears streaming down his cheeks and the blood from her injury still on his hand.

"Hey, Bel," Mya lifted his chin up, trying to wipe some of his tears away. "We're going to find out what happened to her I pro-"

Mya gasped when a large beam of energy hit them, tossing them into the air and causing them to fly a bit before falling back to the ground. When their heads hit the ground, both of them were knocked out unconscious.

"Mya?" Sirena peered outside the tent to try and see what the hell was going on. Her eyes widened when she saw Bellamy and Mya's bodies being dragged by invisible forces through the woods. "Mya! Bellamy!"

Echo came running out with her, and the two tried to race after their friends. But when they were getting close, they were hit with that same invisible power.

"Of fuck me," Sirena wheezed trying to get back up.

Echo came over and helped her to stand. "Did you see what it was?"

"No, it's fucking inevitable," Sirena was having trouble breathing though. It felt like it had sucked all the air out of her body. 

Then, they were hit again, flying in the air before falling hard onto the ground once more. 

Gabriel had tried to run after Hope, who was acting erratic, when he saw the two girls getting flipped around in the air. "Sirena! Echo!"

"We're not alone," Echo warned him as she stood up again. "Back inside, watch the girl."

"She's already gone," Gabriel informed them. "Come on, we can still catch-" He was then hit with the powerful invisible force next, flying in the air before landing by their feet.

"Yeah, yeah let's write that down on the agenda after figuring out what the hell we're fighting!" Sirena was one more flip through the air before losing her mind. 

"Something else must have come through," Gabriel groaned as they helped him stand. "Where's Bellamy and Mya?"

"It took them towards the anomaly," Sirena had seen them being dragged that way. 

"No, no, no, no. Times's not behaving. We have to get to them first," Gabriel started to panic. Echo quickly went to grab the gun off the ground. "Echo, you can't shoot what you can't see."

"Stop talking," Echo hissed. "I'm opening up a path. Follow me!"

Echo kept shooting in front of them as they ran, making sure the path was clear from whatever the hell these invisible things were. 

***

Clarke had found them a house on the lower side of the mountain. Apparently Russell had built it for Simone, to resemble the old homes they used to have in their time on Earth.