[31]

Two days later, Monday.

Luz was back at school, pretty excited as she missed everybody. Especially Amity. She hadn't come over on the weekend for long, only to stop by and tell Luz her schedule for the week and that she was unfortunately busy. Luz had uh..Sent alot of mail over..

But! Luz could finally see her girlfriend, and that was the most important thing. "Amity-?" Luz perked up.

She recognized that tail. Luz crept over, tail wagging. She peeked around the corner, and..Amity was being fitted. "And how does this one feel?" The sphinx asked.

"Uh, a little itchy.." Amity scratched the collar.

"It should feel like that til you get used to it. Anything else?" The sphinx wrote on a paper.

Amity shook her head, "Just itchy."

"Alright, you're free to go Amity."

"We're getting fitted for collars today?" Luz stepped forward.

Both felines flinched, looking to Luz. Amity sighed quietly, hugging the pup, "Yes, felines go first, second, and third period." Amity licked Luz's cheek.

"Canines get fitted fourth and fifth."

"Aves sixth and seventh. Reptilia and serpents tommorow first, and second. Then anyone else who wasn't fitted the rest of the day." Amity finished.

Luz nodded, "But I already have a collar. It has my address, name, and emergency contact."

The sphinx waved her over, "Then let's get you situated. Name?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"It's just a ball, Luz.." Boscha uttered.

The pup growled, letting out a soft whine, "But it's the only toy I have today.." Luz mumbled, reaching under the table.

She huffed, pulling back in defeat. It was stuck. Tables bolted to the ground, no tails strong or long enough to pull out the ball, no sticks sturdy or reliable, and no help. Luz sighed, rubbing her eyes, "Was it a good girl toy?" Willow asked.

"Yeah..Apparently I was good for not moving during the test and I got the toy.." Luz shook her head, tail wagging. "But it's okay! I have a toy at home, I can just wait til then. No worries!"

Willow helped her up, Luz grinning and sitting back in her seat. "I have a spare toy, sometimes the plant teacher allows us to leave early to play."

Luz shook her head, "Your toys are meant for you to stay put, mines have to be thrown around to get me to tire out."

Boscha rose her paw, "I have a crinkle ball if-"

"Crinkle-" The felines of the class looked over at her.

"I do not have a crinkle ball-" Boscha smiled. "Just uh- Nothing! I got nothing-"

"I'm okay, thank you though." Luz smiled.

Boscha hugged her girlfriend, Willow gently patting her back. "Why don't you request a toy?" Willow asked.

"Ah, I'm not eligible for that." Luz waved her paw. "Apparently I'm not to be trusted yet."

Willow glanced to Boscha, the manticore stepping back, "I can buy you a toy. Ask my butler to bring it.."

Luz shook her head, "That's too much trouble- Don't worry about it, I can wait I promise." She grinned.

Willow noticed Boscha straighten herself, the manticore keeping back a growl, "Luz, it's fine. I can ask for a toy, after, you can give it back if you don't want to keep it."