Massage (S) - Ryujin Itzy

Requested by sinnfein

Y/n POV

Ryujin: Oppa am I done for the day now?

Y/n: Yeah Ryu you have finished everything now.

Ryujin: Can you take me back to the dorm im tired~

Y/n: Ill check with your other manager first. 

Ryujin: Why do you have to only be our assistant manager~ 

Once I walked over to Itzy's main manager I asked whether or not I could take Ryujin home which was allowed by her. 

Y/n: Ryu grab your bag.

Ryujin: We can go?

Y/n: Yep lets go.

Once I bid my farewells to the other girls Me and Ryujin headed back to the dorm. 

Ryujin: Oppa?

Y/n: Hmm?

Ryujin: Can you give me a massage when we get back?

Y/n: Sure. 

Ryujin: Thank you~ 

Once we arrived at their dorm I helped Ryujin with her bag. 

Y/n: Ryu you want me to put in your room? 

Ryujin: Yes please.

Once I entered her room I was surprised by what I saw just by the edge of her bed I saw her dirty laundry including her underwear. I tried to ignore what I saw and just put her bag on her bed before returning to Ryu who was now laid face down on the sofa. 

Ryu: Oppa! 

Y/n: What? 

Ryu: Can I get my massage now? 

Y/n: Sure also didn't I tell you just to call me by my name when your main manger isn't around.

Ryujin: Sorry Y/n~ 

Y/n: Where am I massaging by the way your shoulders or legs? 

Ryujin: Everywhere~ 

Y/n: Sure Ill start with your shoulders.

As I began to massage her shoulders she released some subtle moans which did surprise me slightly. 

Ryujin: Y/n~ I can't remember how old are you again?

Y/n: Im slightly older than Yeji. 

Ryujin: Oh yeah~

Y/n: Ill start with your legs now.

Ryujin: ok.

As I began massaging her lower legs he moans started up again and I felt my pants start to feel tighter around the crotch as she continued and as I reached her thighs halted for a second while I looked at her ass through her tight yoga pants she wore for dance practise. 

Ryujin: Something wrong?

Y/n: No sorry Ill massage your thighs now. 

As I massaged her thighs I realised how hard she had been pushing herself these past few months. She had lost a lot of weight from all over her body and was basically all muscle. 

Y/n: Ryu.

Ryujin: What is it?

Y/n: Make sure you are eating enough. 

Ryujin: Don't worry I am. 

I didn't notice as I was staring at the back of Ryujins head however my hands had gone above her thighs and had started to massage her ass.