Halloween Party Special (S) Part 1

Y/n POV

Minnie: WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE Y/N WITH ME! 

Step Mum: Take your brother-

Minnie: Step brother.

Step Mum: That doesn't matter either hes going with you or you aren't going! 

Minnie: Fine.

As she walked into the living room she saw me and stomped over to me.

Minnie: Do you have a Halloween costume?

Y/n: I think so.

Minnie: Good because you are coming with me tomorrow. 

Y/n: I heard.

Timeskip

Minnie: Y/n come here! 

As I walked into her room I saw her holding two revealing outfits.

Minnie: Which do you think has a better chance of me getting railed in?

Y/n: Why are you asking me this?

Minnie: Duh you are a guy. Wait there I will try them on say which is better.

I watched as she stripped down to her underwear in front of me. She's always been like this always acted rudely to me but then always done some strange things. I once woke up to her in my room looking through my draws. I never tell her that I saw her smell some of my underwear before I didn't know how to bring it up really.

Minnie: Y/n! 

Y/n: Huh? 

Minnie: I've been calling you for the past minute and you have just been zoned out. 

Y/n: Oh sorry.

Minnie: So what do you think? 

Y/n: Its um good.

Minnie: Do I look hot in it? 

Y/n: That's a weird question for me.

She walked closer to me until I was against her door. I heard the door lock behind me as she began to press against me.

Minnie: Do I look hot Y/n? 

Y/n: Y...Yeah...

Minnie: Do I really? 

Her hands began to press against my body and rub my thigh with her left hand while her right reached up to my cheek and began carefully caressing it.

Y/n: Minnie this is weird.

Minnie: Do you want to know the truth about why I act like a bitch to you? 

Y/n: Just stop Minnie.

Minnie: From when I first put my eyes on you I fell in love with you but I never knew how to show it.

Y/n: Minnie.

Minnie: Shh~ Big sister is talking. I finally know how I can show it when I said that I want to get railed there is one person in particular that I want to rail me. 

Y/n: Mi-

My cheek was met by a sharp slap. 

Minnie: I didn't give you permission to speak baby. Just do what I say. Now kiss me like im the love of your life.

Y/n: No that's we-

Another slap landed on my cheek.

Minnie: I don't want to hurt you more Y/n now do what I say and kiss me.