Too Attached Part 2 (S) - Haewon Nmixx & Gaeul IVE

Y/n: Shit baby~ 

Gaeul: Do you like my mouth? 

Y/n: I love it Gaeul. 

I watched a smile grow on her face as she took my dick back into her mouth and bobbed her head. I could feel her tongue tease my tip before she took me deeper into her mouth. 

Y/n: Your mouth is too good~ 

She kept her blowjob coming for a few minutes a she took me not only deeper into her mouth but took me out to lick my shaft and balls. 

Y/n: Im gonna cum baby. 

She took me out of her mouth and wrapped her hand around my began to jerk my dick while she stuck her tongue out waiting for me to give her a facial. Once I came I coated her face and tongue. Once she swallowed what was on her tongue she collected some more onto her fingers before speaking.

Gaeul: You came so much! It tastes good~ 

She scooped my cum into her mouth until it was clean. She then climbed onto the bed next to me and pushed me down. 

Gaeul: Baby I want you to eat me out. 

Y/n: Im all yours. 

As she rested her pussy onto my face I met it with my tongue as I began to pleasure her. 

Haewon POV

That bitch im the only one that should get Y/n not you. Even now while he is pleasuring you I bet he is thinking of me. 

Bae: What you watching unnie? 

Haewon: Nothing. 

Y/n POV

Gaeul: Right there! Oh fuck im gonna cum baby im gonna cum! 

I felt her legs give way as more weight was put onto my face as I felt a sudden push of liquid hit my tongue. I drank what she released before she moved away. 

Gaeul: Y/n put it in me. 

I watched as she laid on her back and spread her legs our inviting me in. 

Y/n: You are so beautiful Gaeul. 

I stood at the edge of the bed and pulled her closer to me before leaning down and kissing her sweetly. 

Y/n: I love you so much. 

Gaeul: I love you too Y/n. But please don't make me wait longer I need you so much. 

Y/n: Anything for you princess. 

I rubbed my length against her soaked pussy before I entered it to its new home. I pushed in despite the resistance from Gaeuls tight walls.

Gaeul: You are so big Y/n~ 

Y/n: You feel so good around my dick Gaeul. 

Gaeul: Start moving Y/n I want to feel more. 

I started to slowly thrust as we released moans complementing each others bodies. I soon speed up as our moans got louder soon Gaeul was almost screaming out due to how loud she was. 

Gaeul: FUCK! IT SO GOOD! Y/N I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

Y/n: Fuck Gaeul you feel too good I'm gonna cum fuck baby.

Gaeul: Im gonna cum as well Y/n please fill me FUCK fill me to the brim! 

I thrusted a few more times when Gaeul reached her climax as her walls applied more pressure as well as her cum helping me to move while generating more pleasure for me. It only took a seconds to push me over the edge as well as I began to cum inside of her. Once we had both recovered from our highs we laid down in my bed together as she climbed on top of me. 

Gaeul: I love you so much Y/n. 

Y/n: I love you too Gaeul. 

She moved to my lips where she placed a quick loving peck before a passionate kiss started between the two of us. After a few minutes the kiss split due to the two of us needing oxygen as she laid on my chest. 

Gaeul: Im so happy I met you. 

Y/n: Me too baby. Im also happy that we both have the full week off. 

She slapped my chest before releasing a soft giggle. 

Gaeul: You really tired me out baby do you mind if we sleep? 

Y/n: Of course not. Even if you didn't say that I was gonna sleep and keep you here with me. 

Gaeul: How were you going to do that? 

I wrapped my arms around her lower back in a gentle hold keeping her close to me. 

Gaeul: I love you Y/n goodnight.

Y/n: I don't think we can call it night anymore baby. 

Gaeul: Aish you know what I mean. 

Y/n: Goodnight my angel. 

Haewon POV 

Fuck I really just fingered myself to Y/n doing it with another girl. Well its no problem he belongs to me in the end. I will make sure of that. 

Bae: Unnie why are you still awake its 4am? 

Haewon: Don't worry about it Bae just head back to sleep I was just messaging someone. 

Bae: Who texts with their phone horizontal...whatever. 

Soon Y/n I will have you next week when I see you at the company you better be ready because that is when I will make my move my sweet baby boy soon you will truly belong to me. 

Y/n POV

My eyes slowly flickered awake as my eyes met with an angel staring at me lovingly. 

Y/n: Good morning beautiful~ 

Gaeul: Good morning to you handsome. Can we go again I can feel you poking against me and well it makes me want to go again. 

Y/n: Im really happy you just said that. But I can't help it looking at you anyway. 

Timeskip

Once me and Gaeul had done with morning fun we headed out of my apartments bedroom and to the kitchen where we were both surprised by someone. 

Haewon: Did you enjoy that? 

Y/n: Haewon how the fuck did you get in! 

Haewon: Simple I own you Y/n there for every where you can go is somewhere I can get access to. 

Y/n: You broke into my apartment. 

Haewon: Well you decided to break up with me so I came to get you back. 

Y/n: Leave right now. 

Gaeul: Y/n I'm scared. 

Y/n: Its ok baby just stay behind me. 

Haewon: Do you really think I would do something to hurt you? 

Y/n: I know that you would. Now leave before I call the police. 

Haewon: Fine. Out of the generosity in my heart I will leave but Y/n you and your temporary girlfriend better watch out because I am coming for you.