Confession (S) - Umji Viviz

Requested by user95886429

Y/n POV

Yeonjun: So how are You and Umji?

Y/n: I told you we are just friends...

Yeonjun: Then I guess I should ask her out.

Y/n: NO! I Mean you can't.

Soobin: Why can't he Y/n~

Y/n: Fine! its because I like Umji I love my childhood friend ok! 

Soobin: That's all we wanted to hear. You get it Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: Yep I got it right here. 

Showing me his phone I saw a video he took of me confessing my love for Umji.

Y/n: Yeonjun what are you going to do with that video?

Yeonjun: I don't know maybe ill send it to SinB or maybe even Eunha or I might just send it straight to her.

Y/n: Run.

Yeonjun: What? 

Y/n: RUN OR YOUR DEAD YEONJUN! 

Yeonjun: Oh FUCK! 

As me and Yeonjun scrambled out of the room and around the colleges campus until he got to a particular dormitory where three particular girls stayed. 

Yeonjun: *Knock* *knock* *knock* PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR Y/N IS GOING TO KILL ME! 

 The door opened as Yeonjun ran in with me behind him. 

SinB: Alright you two what's going on?

Yeonjun: SinB look at this! 

Once the confession in the video played we heard a plate drop and shatter behind us. The three of us turned around and as I did so my cheeks started to burn up. 

Umji: EVERYONE BUT Y/N OUT! 

SinB: But I live here...

Umji: DID I STUTTER?

SinB: Yeonjun lets go.

Yeonjun: Yep I didn't know she could be scary.

Once the two of the left Umji locked the door before pulling me to sit on the sofa in the dorm as she sat across from me.

Umji: Is it true? 

Y/n: Is what true?

Umji: You know what...

Eunha: OMG Can one of you just confess! 

Y/n: Your still here Eunha? 

Eunha: YES NOW CAN ONE OF YOU HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER MORE THAN FRIENDS! 

As we watched Eunha storm out of the dorm we looked each other in the eyes and we both had a deep red covering both of our cheeks.

Y/n: So um Umji...

Umji: Y/n...

Y/n: Do you really...like me?

Umji: Y...Yes...do you...like me as well...

Y/n: Yeah...

Umji: Really?

Y/n: Yeah...

I then felt something touch my lips realising Umji was kissing me I couldn't help but to feel excited as I began to kiss back. Soon we had to brake for oxygen and as we did Umji asked me a big question.