Halloween Party Special (S) Part 2

Y/n POV

Minnie: Ok baby when we get inside you will be the only guy first of all so stay close to me at all times. I will need to separate from you to talk to the girls momentarily so  just look after yourself.

Y/n: I understand noona. 

Minnie: Good! 

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before knocking on the door a girl opened it at let out and let us in.

Minnie: Y/n you go sit over there on the sofa for now I need to talk with the other girls.

Soon after I sat down all the girls had gathered in a different room and talked for minutes before coming over to me. 

Minnie: So baby I we need to test something. 

Y/n: What is it? 

Minnie: Turns out we made a spell to gain command over someones lust however it can't be undone or ever repeated by the people who cast it. 

Y/n: What does this have to do with me? 

Lisa: So we needed someones DNA and Minnie had taken one of your hoodies and we found one of your hairs in the hood so we may have done it on you... 

Y/n: How do you know it worked? 

Heejin: Y/N KISS ME.

My body moved on its own as Heejin approached me before I flung myself towards her and brought her into a passionate kiss. Minnie  pulled us apart as I returned to my senses. 

Minnie: Was that necessary?  

Heejin: Of course it was im the one that likes Y/n after all. 

Mina: We all like Y/n...

Heejin: Well im going to take him. 

Lisa: What do you mean take him? 

Heejin: Y/N STRIP.

Minnie: Right here? 

Heejin: I don't see the problem with it. I mean look at him~ 

Once my clothes were off I felt nervous due to my lack of control over the situation. 

Heejin: SIT. 

Once I was sat down amongst the girls I watched as Heejin stripped herself down and then approached me. 

Heejin: Im fucking dripping for you. Now FUCK ME.

I pulled her close to me as my hands begun to roam her body while she aligned herself with my dick before impaling herself with it.

Heejin: Fuck so big! 

I gripped her hips as I began to manually make her bounce against me. 

Heejin: Y/n~ GO ON TOP. 

I gripped her tightly as I flipped her over and began to thrust in and out of her. 

Heejin: Fuck~ That's a good boy! FUCK ME HARDER. 

I sped up and began to slam into her as her moans got louder and began to grow uncontrollable as the other girls began to feel the heat emanate from us. 

Lisa: Fuck...

Mina: I want him too. 

Minnie: Girls let Heejin have her go.

Heejin: Cumming! Y/n! Im cumming! DON'T STOP~

I kept pounding as she reached her climax as her walls tightened around me. I couldn't stop she had control over my body as I fucked her through her orgasm. Her moans turned into screams from overstimulation the pleasure was getting too much for her.

Heejin: AH~ Y/N SUCK MY TITS WHILE YOU USE ME! 

I leant down and took one of her breasts into my mouth as one of her hands gripped at my hair keeping me close to her chest while the other was loosely hanging over my neck.

Heejin: How am I~ Cumming so quickly! Y/N DRINK MY CUM.

I felt as a large pressure pushed against me as I backed out of her and sunk quickly down to her pussy as she released a large wave of cum from inside her. It took her a few minutes to catch her breathe but once she did she told me what she wanted.

Heejin: Y/n cum inside of me.

Y/n: You didn't command me? 

Heejin: I want you to enjoy the feeling while you are in control. Now please fuck me till you cum. 

I re-entered Heejin and began to thrust quickly as her walls tightly wrapped around me maximising both of our pleasure. It wasn't long till I felt myself reaching my climax. 

Y/n: Do you still want it inside? 

Heejin: Please~ 

I thrusted a few more times before I planted myself deep within her as I came. With what strength she had left she pulled my lips to hers as she enjoyed me filling her up. Once I pulled out of her Minnies hand reached to her pussy and scooped some of my cum out taking it into her own mouth. 

Minnie: Im fucking addicted to him now. 

Before I could react Lisa began to drag me to a bedroom with the other three following. 

Lisa: FUCK MY MOUTH.

??? POV

???: A massive reading of supernatural energy at this location. 

??: Are we going to deal with it? 

???: We have to succubus energy is too dangerous and from the reading it seems like there are four. 

??: So we have to deal with what is making the energy so high? 

???: Before we exercise this one shall we perhaps get a part of what they are getting? 

??: Why should we? 

???: If there is someone that can get four girls with succubus energy to raise the reading so high they must be packing something good. 

??: SUNMI UNNIE! 

Sunmi: Be quiet Jieun you know im telling the truth. 

Jieun: You are supposed to use my code name.

Sunmi: Sorry IU lets go. 

Y/n POV 

After I had made Lisa come multiple times and had covered her with my load Mina had also wanted the same experience in which I delivered.

Minnie: Fuck baby you made them feel really good~ 

Y/n: Noona! 

Minnie: Are you gonna cum? Inside of me Y/n I want to be your women! 

She wrapped her legs around me as I released deep inside of her.

Minnie: Baby you came so much even after releasing three loads.

Y/n: I can always cum for you noona. 

Minnie: Good that's my baby.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door as Me and Minnie quickly threw clothes on before answering the door. I was met with a strike to my neck by an older looking women as my vision went black. 

Minnie: Y/n!