Personal Trainer (S) - Jihan Weeekly

Jihan POV

Entering the gym as usual there was a certain someone that caught my eye I couldn't believe that he was here Y/n my crush was in here. 

Y/n: Jihan! Its good to see you ill be working with you today.

Jihan: yeah its nice to be working with you. 

So Y/n is going to be my new personal trainer I just booked one I didn't think it would be him. As he showed me what her wanted me to do I couldn't help but to get distracted by his looks. He wasn't the most build but you could tell that he had muscle and basically no fat anywhere on his body. We went through a few routines but the entire time I couldn't concentrated just the thoughts of him being this close to me made me blush. 

Y/n POV

While I was watching Jihan to make sure she was doing well she suddenly slipped and fell. 

Y/n: Shit Jihan are you ok? 

Jihan: My ankle hurts.

Y/n: Ok ill take you to the changing rooms there is a med kit with some bandages in.

As I picked her up carefully she wrapped her arms around my neck as I carefully moved her. I placed her down softly against a bench in the changing room. 

Y/n: Im happy that you are the only person here today it would have been a pain to treat you otherwise. 

As I grabbed the bandages I carefully wrapped her ankle giving it support.

Y/n: Is that ok Jihan not to tight? 

I looked up to her and our eyes met when she suddenly flung herself onto me. I managed to keep my balance as she tackled me. Her soft lips felt like heaven against mine I broke the kiss before It could go too far but she kept a hold of me. 

Jihan: Please~ 

Y/n: What? 

Jihan: Please fuck me.

She didn't give me time to answer as she pushed more of her weight on against me making her soft chest come into contact with my own.

Jihan: Please Y/n~ 

Y/n: Do you really want to.

Jihan: I love you Y/n please do this for me.

Her eyes were full of lust and her arms were still locked behind my neck. She reconnect our lips as her hands began to roam down my body. She moaned in the kiss as her hands reached my crotch and began to feel the tent that had formed and began to rub it. 

Jihan: Do you like it? 

Y/n: Its good Jihan~

She let out a giggle and a bright smile as she pulled at my tracksuit pants before pouting when I didn't let her take them off. I lifted myself up and slipped them of much to her excitement. She grabbed my dick with her hands and began to stroke it. 

Y/n: Jihan that's a good girl~ 

She seemed to get more excited due to what I said. 

Y/n: Hmm Jihan do you like being called a good girl? 

She gave me a quick nod.

Y/n: Then start sucking me.

She quickly took me into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down. A mix of her gags and my moans filled the room. 

Y/n: Jihan you are such a good girl your mouth feels so good~ 

Every time I complimented her she sped up and seemed to get better. Soon I felt myself about to cum. 

Y/n: Jihan im gonna cum! 

She took me out of her mouth and jerked me off while she stuck out her tongue. I felt myself cum as I began to paint her face and tongue with my cum. She then gave me a bright smile as she began to wipe the cum around her face into her mouth before crawling over to me. Once she reached me she began to climb on top of me before grinding herself against my still hard dick. 

Jihan: Am I doing good Y/n? 

Y/n: You are doing amazing. 

She then gave me a sloppy kiss before lining my dick up with her before sliding me inside of her. She slammed down onto me before falling onto me. 

Y/n: Are you ok? 

Jihan: I just need a second you are really big. 

Y/n: Take your time baby you are doing great.

After a minute or so she slowly began to move up and down against me. 

Jihan: Y/n~ 

Y/n: Jihan you feel so tight. 

Jihan: Y/n you feel so good inside of me.

She began to bounce with some speed as she found a rhythm that gave the two of us large amounts of pleasure. I Soon held her against my base while I flipped us over against the bench and began to thrust in and out of her. 

Jihan: Y/n~ Please harder I want to feel even more pleasure~

Y/n: Of course baby. 

I began to piston myself in and out of her as she moaned with every thrust I made. 

Jihan: Y/n Im gonna~ IM GONNA CUM! 

As I hit a few more thrusts I felt her walls tighten against me as she moaned out as she came. 

Jihan: Y/n please keep going I want you to cum as well. 

Y/n: Then be a good girl and keep moaning for me.

She turned a deep red as I began to once again to thrust in and out of her until I felt myself nearing my limit. 

Y/n: Shit Jihan you are too good im gonna cum.

I was about to pull out hover Jihan had other plans as she wrapped her legs around me not letting me pull out of her. As I came she pulled me into her chest as she moaned at the feeling of my cum entering her. 

Y/n: Holy shit you are really the best Jihan. 

Jihan: Can we maybe do this again? 

Y/n: Not right now but if you are a good girl and wait we can do this every time you have a session with me or even more times if you give me your number. 

She gave me her number before we both got redressed and header our own ways.