NNN (S) - Yunjin Le Sserafim

Requested by 808AirsoftBros

Y/n POV

Yunjin: Why~ 

Y/n: Its only a month Yunjin. 

Yunjin: But I want to now! 

Y/n: No Yunjin. 

Yunjin: Y/n fuck me! 

Y/n: No baby. 

Yunjin: Ahh Don't call me baby if you aren't gonna do me it makes me feel weak! 

Y/n: Sorry baby. 

Yunjin: Oh you are gonna tease me? We will see just how long you can put up with not fucking me. 

Timeskip

Y/n: Yunjin im home! 

I heard the quick steps of feet as she ran to me and embraced me tightly. 

Y/n: Well this is nice. 

Yunjin: Of course only the best for you baby~ 

I felt one of her hands begin to move around to the front of my body and to the front of my jeans. 

Y/n: Yunjin.

Yunjin: What baby? 

Y/n: I know what you are doing it wont work. 

As she moved her hand against my clothed dick she pushed her chest into my own and placed one of my hands on her ass. 

Yunjin: Come on baby I know you want me. I know how much you like my ass. I know how much you love having your dick inside of me and I love it too. 

Y/n: Yunjin its only a month then we can fuck as much as you want. 

Yunjin: But I want you to break me right now. 

Y/n: How do you say that with such a cute look. 

Yunjin: I can be sexy for you if you want me to be. 

Y/n: No Yunjin just wait another what twenty plus days you can do it baby. 

I sat down on the sofa as she followed me. 

Yunjin: Looks like im going to have to turn things up then. 

Y/n: What do you mean? 

She took off her top and tracksuit pants to reveal her underwear as she came over and straddled my hips. 

Yunjin: How do I look baby? 

Y/n: As beautiful as always. 

Yunjin: Y/n are you sure you don't want to fuck me right now? 

Y/n: No Yunjin. 

Yunjin: Baby come on~ 

She began to grind herself against me.

Yunjin: Baby you are getting so hard isn't it troublesome? 

Y/n: Yunjin stop. 

Yunjin: I don't want to~ 

I wrapped my hands around her back and pulled her into me to restrict her movements. 

Yunjin: I like it when you take control baby~ 

Y/n: Yunj-

Yunjin: Fuck I want you to destroy my tight little pussy whenever I hear you say my name I get so fucking we baby. 

Y/n: Yunji-

She cut me off this time by tightly locking our lips together as she lustfully drove her tongue around my mouth. I slowly moved my hands down her back and to her ass as I cupped it before I stood up without breaking the kiss. Yunjin locked her legs around my waist as I moved us to the bedroom. I leaned down and gently placed her on our bed as we finally broke the kiss.