Theirs Part 2 (S) - Wonyoung & Yujin IVE ft Karina Aespa

Y/n POV

I was currently sat on the bed that me, Yujin and Wonyoung shared with them in front of me. 

Yujin: Y/n IS IT TRUE THAT YOU WERE EATING WITH KARINA TODAY?

Y/n: I didn't I promise!

Wonyoung: You promise us? Do you even love us Y/n?

Y/n: Of course I do!

Wonyoung: Y/n~ I have a picture of the two of you together at lunch.

Y/n: She just asked me a question. That's all I promise. 

Yujin: Did she ask if you want to suck her tits? 

Y/n: What? No why would she.

Yujin: SHES TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM US!

Y/n: She's just an upperclassmen that's all...

Wonyoung: That's all? Then why did she hug you.

Y/n: It was a side hug we knew each other in middle school in fact you two did as well.

Yujin: Y/N.

Y/n: What? 

Yujin: OH YOU KNOW WHAT MISTER.

As I began to strip myself of my clothes following Yujins orders. 

Yujin: Hurry up Y/n.

As I finished taking off my clothes Yujin aggressively pushed me down onto the bed before sitting on my chest. 

Yujin: You have been very naughty Y/n~ 

She dived into my lips while I saw Wonyoung in the corner of my eyes stripping her clothes off. Once Wonyoung was done she and Yujin swapped over While Yujin took off her clothes Wonyoung grinded her body against mine. 

Wonyoung: Y/n tell the truth and we will let you have some pleasure~

Y/n: S...She asked how I have been and if I need anything to ask her.

Yujin: Y/N.

Y/n: She also asked if I wanted to hang out like we used to...

Wonyoung: How did you answer? 

Y/n: I said I would love to.

Yujin stamped over before grabbing my neck roughly. 

Yujin: You would LOVE to huh. I see I guess its time to make you drown in pleasure. 

Y/n: W...What? 

Wonyoung: You heard her Y/n we will make sure that you don't ever think about another Girl. 

The two of them then moved down to my dick with Wonyoung flipping over and leaning down so that her pussy was in my face while she was laying down my chest to reach my dick. 

*Click*

Y/n: What was that? 

Yujin: Oh nothing just a picture. 

Y/n: Why did you take a picture? 

Yujin: Well we have to show who you belong to.

As the two proceeded to lick my dick and balls Wonyoung slid slightly further back so that her pussys fragrance began to intoxicate my nose. 

Wonyoung: Aren't you going to eat me Y/n or are you thinking about Karina? 

I pulled her closer to me and began to use my tongue to please her. Her moans raised and I felt her get wetter around my mouth. Soon she leaned back and sat fully against my face leaving Yujin with my dick. Wonyoung made sure that I was struggling to breathe by stuffing her pussy on my face.