Revenge (S) - Kwon Eunbi, Yena and Chaewon Le Sserafim

Y/n POV

Chaewon: Seriously she cheated on you! 

Y/n: Y...Yeah

Yena: Why would anyone cheat on you? 

Y/n: I...I don't know...

Eunbi: Y/n~

She placed her delicate hands around my back and pulled me into a tight hug. 

Eunbi: It's ok we will help you get over this. 

Y/n: I...I don't know what I did wrong...

Eunbi: Shh its ok.

Suddenly another presence came over to our table.

???: Wow are you that stuck up over me? 

Everyone including myself turned to look at the girl.

Somi: What? Did you really think you were worthy of me?

Eunbi: Slut. 

Somi: What did you call me? 

Eunbi: He goes away for a weekend to visit his sick grandma and your slutty ass cant stay loyal to him!

Somi: How dare you bitch im a fucking goddess hes just a peasant he doesn't deserve me. He probably has a tiny cock as well. 

Eunbi: How about you get your slutty ass away from us before I fucking drop you I can smell your pussy from here you dirty bitch! 

Somi: Wha-

Eunbi: Did I fucking stutter? 

Somi: Bitch.

As she walked away Eunbi came back over and pulled me back into a tight hug.

Eunbi: Are you ok? 

Y/n: Yeah thank you.

Eunbi: Do you want to come to mine later and we can watch movies have drinks eat some food? 

Y/n: Id like that...

Yena: Can we come? 

Eunbi: If you want to.

Chaewon: Its been a while since we have all hung out together. 

Timeskip

Arriving at Eunbis apartment she told us to sit on her sofa while she gets blankets for us. When she returned she put on a movie before sitting next to me going under the blanket and putting my head on her shoulder. While the movie was playing I felt hand reach its way onto my thigh and begin to slowly reach toward my dick. 

Eunbi: Shh baby don't make a sound~ 

As I felt her hand begin to stroke my dick through my jeans I felt her give me a quick peck on the top of my head.

Eunbi: You don't need to worry about other girls when we are here. 

Her hand then sunk inside of my bottoms and began to wrap her hand around my shaft.

Eunbi: Raise yourself up just a bit so I can lower these for you.

I did as she instructed and once I sat back down fully her hand began to slowly pump and tease my dick. 

Eunbi: Don't hide your moans baby you can let them out.

Y/n: Eunbi~ 

Eunbi: Good boy. 

Yena: Hey Y/n are you ok? You look quite red.

Y/n: Y...Yeah im fine.

Chaewon: Do you want a drink?