Bullies Part 1 (S) - Gidle

Y/n POV

Another day of school another day of pain. Since I had transferred here her and her group kept harassing me and because of that they weren't the only ones to do so. I just wanted a quiet school life but because of Yuqi I can't have that. I rushed to open my locker as I spotted her at the other end of the corridor hiding my head behind the door hoping she would miss me as she walked by. I heard all six pairs of shoes pass my locker only for them to suddenly stop making sweat form on my brow. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my stomach as I felt a girl press herself against my back.

Yuqi: It was a cute attempt to hide from me my little baby boy.

Y/n: I-I wasn't hiding Yuqi.

Yuqi: Aw Y/n what did I tell you to call me when I speak to you?

Y/n: I don't want to call you that...

Yuqi: Then do I need to punish you?

Y/n: No...

Yuqi: Then call me it and I will leave you alone until lunch.

Y/n: I wasn't hiding...m-mummy...

Yuqi: Now was that so hard? Meet us at the roof at lunch if you aren't there you know what will happen.

She placed a kiss on the left side of my neck before giggling and walking away with her friends.

Once I made it to class I took my seat by the window as I watched as my friend came into the room late as usual.

Huening Kai: Yo!

Teacher: Kai don't come in late and disturb others.

Huening Kai: I won't.

He started to talk to me quietly when he noticed something that caught his attention.

Huening Kai: Y/n which of those six did that to you?

Y/n: D-did what?

Huening Kai: Don't be a dumbass you know what I mean. I told you to stay near me and my boys and we will protect you from those second year bullies.

Y/n: I'm eighteen I can deal with it Kai...

Huening Kai: Yeah sure you can. Really dealing with it when you have that massive red kiss on your neck.

Y/n: I-i'm just dealing with it at my own pace.

Huening Kai: Whatever I'm dragging you away for lunch before they can get you.

Y/n: I-I have plans...

Huening Kai: Don't care.

Once morning classes finished Kai dragged me to the cafeteria despite my efforts to get away from him.

Y/n: Kai please if I don't go I don't know what they will do to me!

Kai: Don't care as the older member of our friendship you need to listen to me and I say you need to stay away from them.

He dragged me to a table that had four other members and sat me down.

Kai: I will be back with food for the two of us. Hyungs keep him here.

Yeonjun: I'm on it!

Yeonjun then wrapped himself around me as a joke until Kai came back with our food. I was enjoying my meal until I felt a pair of hands land on my shoulders.

Soojin: Baby didn't we tell you to come to the roof?

Y/n: I-i'm sorry...

Kai: No you aren't. Yah you upperclass- I'm sorry Y/n I think I made a mistake not letting you go with them...

Soobin: Go ahead noona we apologise for interrupting Y/n.

Soojin: Thank you for apologising boys.

The girl then gripped my collar and dragged me all the way to the roof. Once I was pulled through the metal door to the roof I made eye contact with the girl called Miyeon as she came wrapped her hand around my own as I looked at the floor.

Miyeon: You were a naughty boy weren't you?

Y/n: It wasn't my fault.

Miyeon: Really? Well its a shame its not my turn today I would punish you for a long time~

Soyeon: Yah! Y/n come here.

I nervously walked over to the girl who pushed me to my knees.

Soyeon: You were late. I was going to wait until you came to our place later but I can't wait that long. Now be a good doggy and put that tongue to use.

I watched as she rested against the wall around the corner from the door as she spread her legs and moved her panties to the side.

Soyeon: There you go now get to it.

I had frozen up and as I slowly looked up and made eye contact with her an angry expression was plastered against my face as she roughly grabbed my hair and pushed my face closer to her pussy.

Soyeon: Y/n.

My tongue nervously made contact with her pussy and began to do what I could to please her as her head rocked back as moans spilled from her mouth.

Miyeon: Soyeon is really enjoying it.

Shuhua: Well we taught him well.

Yuqi: I am so fucking happy I found him that night after school.

Minnie: Don't act like you were there alone.

Yuqi: Sorry night that we found him.

Minnie: Who would have thought going to the library would be an actual good idea from you.

Soojin: Fuck watching this is making me want him.

Shuhua: When is it your day unnie?

Soojin: I have to wait two more days its after Miyeons.

Miyeon: You want to switch this week?

Soojin: I will tell you by the time we are back at home.

Soyeon had pushed my head deeper as she rested more of her weight on me as my tongue kept working.

Soyeon: FUCK Y/n make me cum!

She roughly gripped my hair once more as she her legs began to shake. I felt a liquid come in contact with my tongue as she released another lengthy moan.

Soyeon: Shit swallow my cum Y/n be a good little bitch.

I did what she wanted and once I did she pushed my head away from her as she sunk to her knees and locked her lips against mine. After a heated few minutes of a kiss she pulled away and looked at me with a warm smile as I caught my breathe.

Soyeon: Good job.

Shuhua: Y/n you can head back now once school ends we will be waiting outside the main entrance for you.

Y/n: O-ok.