Bullies Part 3 (S) - G-idle

The next few days were very interesting as none of the girls spent time with me or showed any interest more than their usual bullying while at school but the second we left the school grounds they turned soft but I never engaged with them after the night I shared with Soojin. They kept trying to get me but I kept pushing them away. I don't know if it was for better or worse that I was doing this. I was still bullied by Changbin and it was to the point I had given up even resisting knowing that it would make things worse for me. 

Changbin: Oi bastard! 

Here it was the normal morning beating behind the school to wake him up. Her pushed me straight to the wall and drew his arm back to hit me until. 

Miyeon: STEP THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM PIG! 

I looked to the side as Miyeon came over and slapped Changbin before pulling me away before grabbing my hand and forcefully pulling me with her. She pulled me all the way out of the school despite it being morning and pulled me straight into her apartment. 

Y/n: What are you doing? 

Miyeon: What am I doing? What are you doing? Why are you avoiding us? Why don't you tell us he is still harassing you? Huh? 

Y/n: Leave me alone princess.

Miyeon: Not fucking happening. 

She pushed me hard against the wall before reaching out of her bags and grabbing a pair of handcuffs that she quickly put on me. 

Miyeon: You aren't going anywhere. I'm not the frail princess people think I am baby. 

She dragged me to the sofa and pushed me down quickly straddling my hips. 

Miyeon: Y/n accept that you belong to us and we love you. Did Soojin not make you feel good? Is that why you stay away from us? Let me change that. I'll make you cum so hard baby. I'll make people know that I'm a slutty princess just for you. 

Before I could even answer she kissed me aggressively her tongue drove through my mouth dominating the kiss. She pulled away after two straight minutes and looked at me with an intense blush.

Miyeon: My room. NOW! 

She pulled me up and dragged me with her until we reached her bedroom and once inside she stripped her shirt and bra off before pushing my head to her chest.

Miyeon: Lick my tits. 

I did as she told and I soon felt and heard the flash of her phones camera taking pictures. 

Y/n: W-Why are you taking pictures?  

Miyeon: I told you. Everyone will know what a slutty princess you are for you. 

She pushed my head away and kissed me again quickly before taking off the handcuffs and undressing my top half. I need to show who you belong to. She shoved me against the door and bit my neck drawing blood makin her stop and lick her lips. 

Miyeon: There. You are ours. We just need to announce it officially.

Y/n: T-That hurt...

Miyeon: That's what you get for running away.

She pushed me to the bed before unfastening my belt and then pulling my slacks down. 

Miyeon: Mmm~ So hard~ 

She was rubbing her hands over my bulge as it got harder at her touch. 

Miyeon: You want the prettiest girl in the world to suck your dick? 

Y/n: Y-Yes...

Miyeon: Good boy.

She quickly pulled my boxers down letting my dick out which she quickly wrapped her hands around my dick and started to jerk me off. She had climbed between my legs and was knelt down with her face next to my dick as her ass was stuck in the air and she wiggled it slowly as she kept jerking me off. She took my dick into her mouth and quickly bobbed her head. She was clearly happy as she did so. As her blowjob continued continued she took me out of her mouth a few times to suck my balls or lick my shaft while her hands played with any area that wasn't being pleasured. 

Y/n: M-Miyeon I'm gonna cum! 

 Miyeon: Come on my face. 

She blew me for another minute until I started to cum resulting in her beautiful face having my cum splattered on it. Some cum was still dripping down my dick leading to her to begin to lick up it but stop half way as she once again took a picture. 

Miyeon: Now~ for the main part.

She moved from in between my legs and stood at the side of the bed facing away from me as she took her skirt off dancing as she did so. She was moving her hips sexily as she slowly lowered the skirt down her body. After she did that her panties were quickly discarded and then she laid on the bed as I had sat up. 

Miyeon: Fuck me. Oh! and record it all. I want people to know. 

She held her phone in one hand and started recording holding it off to the side recording her tits and face. As I started to push into her pussy her face contorted into pleasure as her mouth opened releasing a large moan. I was amazed by how tight she was. Her pussy was wrapped around my dick and strangled it tightly. It felt amazing. I loved just being still with just my tip inside of her. I then pushed the rest of my length in making her look at me and bite her lip. 

Miyeon: Move baby break this princess. 

I started to thrust my dick in and out of her and I could feel her pussy stretch and contract around my dick making it feel unreal. Soon enough I had found a quick rhythm that was causing both of us unreal pleasure. Miyeons recording of herself wasn't stable but it showed exactly what she wanted it to as I her face kept changing expression as she got more and more pleasure. It also showed her small but beautiful tits that bounced and moved with every thrust. Miyeon came quickly wrapping her legs around my waist as she came. 

Miyeon: Fuck Y/n take the phone. 

I took the phone from her as she took herself off my dick before flipping over and climbing into doggy position. 

Miyeon: Show everyone how you fuck me like this.

I placed my free hand on my dick guiding it back into her making her moan again. Once I was fully inside of her my free hand held her hip helping me as I thrusted quickly into her from behind. I was recording the entire time like she wanted. He position looked like heaven her back was arched back and her head hanging as her tongue had fallen from her mouth dripping with saliva. 

Y/n: I-I'm close...

Miyeon: Cum in me! I'm safe! 

As her ass was flattened with every thrust I struggled to keep a hold of the phone which she noticed and snatched out of my hands as she recorded her face and pulled a peace sign to the camera. 

Miyeon: I'm gonna cum as well! Together baby! 

I thrusted a few more times until I had reached my limit and planted myself as deep as I could go before I blew my load inside of her tight pussy. At the same time she released a loud moan as she came as well. Once we had both finished she stopped the recording and threw her phone to the side before pulling me down to the bed with her. 

Miyeon: Sleep when we get up those pictures and videos will be "leaked" and everyone will know you belong to me and I to you. 

She pulled me into her and laid onto my chest as I was on my back. 

Miyeon: Ok its time to sleep. I'm really tired now...

She looked at me with a bright smile before quickly falling asleep on me. I soon joined her purely due to being tired after the sex. As I was falling asleep I gently brushed some hair from her face and smiled softly as I kissed her forehead.

Miyeon: *giggles* Stop flirting with me and sleep already. But thank you for that baby.

I wrapped an arm around her hugging her as I fell asleep with her on my chest. Not knowing how strange my life would become once those pictures and videos were "leaked".