Popular Girls Part 3 (S)- Yujin

Yujin POV

I woke up hugging Y/n tightly I could feel that he had warmed up a little bit but still not enough. I slowly unwrapped myself from him and showered before getting dressed. I went back over to him and gently kissed his forehead before sitting on the side of the bed stroking his hair.

Yujin: I'll be back my love. I just need to do something real quick.

I walked though the campus until I saw her and I felt my rage overflow. I stormed right over to Yena and slapped her as hard as I could. 

Eunbi: Yah Yuj-

Yujin: STUPID BITCH! HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON Y/N!? 

Yena: IT WAS A MISTAKE! 

Yujin: MISTAKE? YOU FUCKED YOUR EX I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE DRUGGED YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING MANIPULATIVE AND HOW MUCH OF A PLAYBOY HE WAS! THATS WHY THE TWO OF YOU BROKE UP IN THE FIRST PLACE! 

Chaeyeon: Yujin calm down.

Yujin: HOW CAN I BE CALM? SHE CHEATED ON THE MAN I LOVE! 

Yena: The man you love? Y/n my Y/-

Yujin: Don't you fucking dare call him yours. Not after what you have done.

Yena: Do you at least know where he is? 

Yujin: Of course I do. Unlike you I spent hours looking for him. And now I'm going to go look after him and make sure he is ok. 

Yena: Please let me come with you.

Yujin: Fuck off.

I stormed off the campus and back to my apartment. Once I was inside I made some hot soup for Y/n before taking it to him. 

Yujin: Y/n are you awake?

I looked in and saw him cutely wrapped up under the covers.

Yujin: I'm home cutie I made you soup.

I placed the soup down on the side table before climbing onto the bed and shaking him gently. I watched him slowly open his eyes and it made me smile. 

Y/n: Yujin? Where am I? 

Yujin: My apartment honey. 

Y/n: Why am I so cold? 

Yujin: Do you remember what happened last night? 

Y/n: Oh...

Yujin: I'm sorry I reminded you. 

Y/n: Its ok. But why are you taking care of me? 

Yujin: Its simple really. I love you. 

Y/n: What? 

Yujin: That's right but its less important right now sit up and eat. 

I helped him to sit up and grabbed the soup and started to feed him. 

Y/n POV

Its been a few days now since Yujin has been looking after me. I have heard Yenas voice inside the apartment at times but I've heard Yujin shout at her telling her to stay away from me. When she came back into the room I was waiting for her with a smile resting on my face. 

Yujin: Hey sweetie how are you? 

Y/n: I'm hungry.

Yujin: The other girls are out there. Do you want me to get you something?

Y/n: No I'll make myself something just stay with me. 

Yujin: Ok Y/n.

I made my way through the the apartment with Yujin at my side and once the other girls saw me they went silent. Once in particular however stood up and came over to me while Yujin watched.