My Noona (S) - Exy

Requested by  CerdanAlarilla

Y/n POV

I can't help it. Why can't I stop myself from loving my sister? 

Exy: Bubba dinners ready! 

Hearing her voice I couldn't help but to blush slightly. I headed downstairs to see my sister wearing tight but comfortable clothing that only accented her curves. 

Exy: You are a little red are you ok? 

She walked over and placed a hand on my forehead. 

Y/n: I-I'm fine noona. 

Exy: Hmm ok. If you start feeling ill tell me.

Y/n: I will noona.

She smiled softly at me before hugging me.

Exy: Alright eat up before it gets cold.

After a few days I came home from college to see Exy noona working out in the middle of the living room. I stared at her curves from the kitchen before and once she turned around she smiled at me.

Exy: I didn't hear you come in boo. 

Y/n: I uh didn't want to disturb you so I was quiet.

Exy: You know that I don't mind you disturbing me. 

Y/n: I'm gonna get a shower noona. 

Exy: Ok. I'll take one after you. 

Exy POV

It had been a few minutes and I had finished my workout and was walking past the bathroom when I heard my name.

Y/n: Exy noona~ 

I looked to my side to see the bathroom door slightly open.

Exy: Y/n? 

I peeked my head inside to see him with his hand wrapped around dick. It felt so wrong for me to see but at the same time I couldn't look away.

Y/n: Noona~ Why are you so pretty~?

I watched the entire time to say I loved Y/n was a bit of an understatement but. I can't he's my brother.

Y/n: N-Noona~! 

I watched as he came and shot his stuff out onto the floor of the shower. I felt something in me as I felt a wave of lust flow through my body. I successfully managed to fight it off and walk away from his door as I watched his figure for for the last time. Once it was my turn to shower I stood frozen inside and thought about exactly where his stood where he jerked off while moaning...my name. My hand had founds it way to my core that was surprisingly wet.

Exy: No he's my brother I-I need to stop thinking about it.

Timeskip

Days had passed but I still found myself thinking about what I had seen Y/n do in the bathroom.

Y/n: Noona? 

Exy: Yeah? W-What's up little bro? 

Y/n: Have I done something to upset you? 

Exy: What no why would you think that? 

Y/n: Well uh you haven't really spoken to me the past few days. Whenever I have spoken to you I only get yes or no answers. And you also just called me little bro when you usually call me by name or bubba or sometimes boo...You can tell me if I have done something to upset you. 

I grabbed his hands and pulled him into me hugging him tightly.

Exy: I'm sorry I made you feel like that. You have done nothing wrong Y/n. I promise you that you have done nothing wrong I have just been thinking of something and its been on my mind a lot.