chapter 1:- something bad is going to happen.... (NEW)

Ian somerholder as Oscar black.

Edited.

Words- 2734.

Song:- Nightcore fated.

legacys P.O.V

I've travelled miles, this journey would have took an normal wolf almost a week to complete. Me however, im not like other wolves and i pretty much created them mótherf*ckers.

It only took me a night and half a day to get here, to get back I'll be there by tonight!

Finally i come to a sudden holt, lifting my nose into the air and taking a deep breath.

Im here.

Im thinking maybe half hour, hour maybe then he-

My thought were cut off when i felt the ground beantg me begin to shake, the animals in the forst flee for their lives and the tree began to fall from metres away.

I felt myself smirk. Well he was quicker then i expected.

I hold my ground, waiting a few more moments. Then the beast merges from the trees, letting out a world shaking growl.

Boy how you've grown, we stare at each other for a moment before my smirk gets bigger and i take off running back in the direction of iris.

He growls like crazy, following close behind me and i wont lie to you. I started losing my breath slightly as i ran faster with the boy following pretty close behind me.

I understimated him thats for sure, no other wolf or lycan has every caught up with me, so it appears my choice was correct.

He could save her, I just need to get him in the right place at the right time.

So i pushed harder and after, moving my legs quicker. I heard him growl once again as he began to oush himself faster also.

Alphas pride at its finest.

Then boom, iris scent wrapped around me making me realise we had made it to the border of the town she was on.

Suddenly the wolf following me stops abruptly, his head looks in all direction in desperation before he took of in a direction to find her.