chapter 4:- she won't remember (NEW)

Edited.

Words- 2274.

Song:- Taylor swift out of the woods.

Oscar's P.O.V

"Why are we still in here? The shifts over now right?" Dustin says lean against the wall.

I learnt forward in my chair I placed Infront of her, leaning my arms onto my legs as I look at her.

"Growing up I've only heard of story's where this kind of thing has happened. In my life, I've only had the chance to experience it once" I mumbled out, I knew however they would hear me.

"Whats happening oscar?" Kyle asked, I heard feet stepping closer and my Gabriel let out a loud, chest rumbling growl causing them to stop walking.

I look at them out the corner of my eyes to see them sharing a look.

Before I look back at her, watching every little change that could happen .

As I do so I began to speak "she will not know what is going on, she will be somewhere unknown to her. unable to see or even make out anything around her.

No one will hear her calls, no one will be there with her.

She'll be scared.

Alone.

Paranoid.

Most of all she will feel like shes going crazy. Like she should just give up and at one stage she may actually do it.

Then she'll fight. Until she cant no more.

Then if she finally makes it inside the house and away from the monster chasing her, she has the biggest battle yet to come."

I zoon back in, my eyes flicking down at her just as black vains started travelling up her neck only to vanish, I frown keaning closer slightly to get a closer look.

Shes about an hour early into this transformation, I dont think thats happened to anyone before other then....

'you' gabe mumbled out causing my shovked to deepen.

'are you realising yet, f*cking dumbarse' he growled out again.

'thats impossible Gabriel! the maxmells are all dead. Everyone except Kyle... right?' but I didnt get an answer after that.

"So what is this bigger battle?"

I lean back in my chair, looking back over at them. My eyes zoom in on kyle who was watching this girl like a hawk, his eyes narrowed slightly. Like he was trying to work out something.

he must has sensed my eyesbon him because he looks away instantly.

"The battle with your mind and soul" I mumbled, I watch three pairs of eyebrows raise as I turn back to face her as memorys of my shift flash through my mind.

"When the spirit of the knight makes connection with its vessel for the first time, their blood travelling tgrough their vains will turn black. Only for moment. Then your pushed into your own mind, to relive everything bad thats every happened to you.

You see moments of what your life could have been, thats the most sickening bit of all. The knights are warrior's, originally designed by magic to kill anything magic. They were taught to withstand all the worst cases of torture imagininable.

They were taught to be broken down into nothing and build theirselves back up. So they will do the same to any fessel they possess, then your given a choice."

At the same time I spoke I hear gabiel say them at the same time only he kept in the words I left out.

"Do you want to live again, to make everything right? or do you want to die and finally have peace"