Chapter 27: Monsters Don't Fear Other Monsters (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Slight sexual content ahead be warned, and if I'm honest I don't beat around the bush when it comes to description in these scenes, so you have to be at least 16 up wards

Slight sexual content ahead be warned, and if I'm honest I don't beat around the bush when it comes to description in these scenes, so you have to be at least 16 up wards. Personally I'd prefer 18+ but I know the age is getting younger, and I cannot control your actions so just be warned.

Edited.

Words:- 4690.

Song- Ross copper man holding on and letting go.

Iris's P.O.V

Something happened after that day...which so happens to only of been a day ago and no not the thing you think.

Oscar seemed to have pulled away...again.

I hardly saw him and when I did it was weird, he barely looked me in the eyes and he didn't touch me or didn't even allow me to touch him.

Thinking of this caused me to frown, my mind going back to last night.

Flashback.
I let out a frustrating huff as I watch Lexi continue to giggle at me.

"You finished?" I say after about five more minutes, she sucks in a breath.

"Sorry-" she tried to keep a straight face, until I watch the smile break through and another giggle slip out.

I tried to be angry, I really did. But in the end I ended up giggling two.

She sucks in a breath and looks at me with this sparkle in her eyes.

"Iris you are so breathtakingly beautiful, why on earth are you even worried about that" she says causing me to look down.

Your probably confused, well because of all these things I've been feeling when I'm around Oscar and how much they've only seemed to gotten stronger.

Also because of the fact he keeps pushing and pulling away I finally went to lex and I asked how do you get a man's attention.

"Im clearly not that beautiful, if he keeps pulling away" I breath, she said nothing and when I met her eyes she had a sad look on her face.

"This is about my stupid brother isn't it?" On her question I let out a huff and I sit on my bed.

"I don't get it lex, we get so close and he makes me feel things I don't know or understand and then he pulls back. Acts cold and distant and it hurts" I explain throwing my hands up.

Both our heads snap to the door which suddenly opens, but relax when Mia and Max walks in.

Lex's goes and shuts the door as max lays down Infront of it and Mia comes trotting over, lays down with her head on my lap.

I stroke her softly as I look up at Lexi.

"I don't know what I'm meant to do and no one ever seems to give me answers" I felt deflated.