Goodbye!!

Dear readers,

I wrote this book in 2016 and 7 years later I'm back onto this journey again, rewriting and restoring the book to how it originally should have been.

To be honest I enjoyed coming back on this journey lot, i never realise I would miss it so much.

And fall in love with the characters yet again.

And you readers made it even more magical.

Also on reading this bottom bit I just couldn't delete it.

These characters also deserve to say goodbye to you as I did.

So on to you guys.
*******
I can't believe it's over so fast, I've had more of a connection to this book, more then the others.

*hand touches my shoulder and I turn around to see everyone*

"Don't cry Danni, we'll always be with you"-Iris.

"Yeah...you kind of made us so-"- Aaron.

"What are you doing here?"-me.

"We've come to say bye"- killan.

"No No No No!! I can't...I hate goodbye you know that. I-I cant-"

"Come on its going to happen sooner or later" -Phil.

*sighs*

"Who's first" -dustin.

"Even though you made me sound like an arse at the beginning, you gave me a family, a life and a second chance.

I know you had to think of a role for me to play so I'm glad you picked me this one.

Most importantly keeping me in the story when a good few characters got scrapped.

I can't thank you enough for bringing me back to my family again and helping me find the real meaning of love and family.

I will never forget you"- Blake.

"I was brought in late and I never really played a huge part in the last version, but you changed that and turned me and my family into the main characters.

You gave me a better story and a sad yet happy ending.

I was part of this journey, and what an amazing one that was.

I will never forget that you reunited me with my daughter, son and most of all my wife and I will never forget the journey we had. I've never been good at goodbye either but hey it's never goodbye-"

"You can't take that! That's my saying!!" - Eric.

"ERIC!! Back to your book!!!"

Eric is from behind her hazel eyes, he shouldn't even be book jumping like that...

"Yes ma'am"

"-anyway. You brought me back to my family and I got more then I thought I ever could.

So thank you Danni. I love you like your my daughter"- legacy.

"I've never been good with emotions but you taught me a lot, we know you built Iris on you so thanks for teaching me everything.

You are a really strong person and I will never forget you.

Thank you for showing there was more to my character then muscles and mouth. You built me a life, developed me completely and completed my life by giving me Lexi. I could never thank you enough for that.

I hope you hold us in your heart forever as much as we hold you"- Aaron.

"I never thought I'd be as loved as I am when the story started if I'm honest.