Chapter 40: Taken (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Edited.

words:- 4084.

Song- Elliot Yamin wait for you.

Oscar's  P.O.V

MOVE!

MOVE!

MOVE YOUR FUCKING BODY!

My body flys forward, finally managing to break whatever spell was placed over me.

At the same time I sat us and break through what ever that was, a huge painful scream leaves my mouth.

Sweat was dropping off every part of my body and I couldn't help but think, how long had Gabriel been trying to get us to move.

I catch my breath, everything around me was silent and instantly a frown takes over my face.

Something's wrong.

Something missing, I can feel it.

No really I felt like half of me had been ripped away,, the thought alone had me placing my hand over my heart.

Iris!

My head snaps to her side of the bed and she was nowhere to be seen, placing my hand on her side of the bed I realize it was cold.

My mate hadn't been in bed for ages and I knew something wasn't right.

I let out a growl, stumbling on my feet it was then I realized how hazy my head actually was.

The room around me spin like crazy it turned my stomach.

All the information slowly entered my brain, which angered me more because whatever was placed over us has made me so f*cking confused.

"Little red" I called but I didn't get an answer, my heart began to pound so fast In my chest I was losing my breath.

It was like my body knew something my mind had yet to work out.

MOVE!

Something inside of me seemed to scream and it was apparently just what I needed.