Chapter 45: Everyone Are Monsters Sometimes (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Edited.

Words- 3128.

Song:- the white buffalo come join the murder (play now!)

Iris's P.O.V

The pain was unlike anything I've ever felt before as I cradled my brother in my arms.

His gone, Kyle was really gone.

At that thought I'm suddenly over come with the worst anger I've ever felt.

My head throws back as a painfulled howl left my mouth that could and was heard for miles.

I could hear myself panting for breath as my whole body begins to shake, eyes of my worried pack members watch me closely.

I could see all their lips moving but no words reached my ears, all I couldn't hear was my blood rushing round my body and my heart beat getting louder and louder.

I finally realised who pain and anger I've been feeling all alone, it was silver who was inches away from insanity.

I felt hands grab my shaking ones "iris you must calm yourself" Charlotte's voice says softly but I couldnt even locate where It came from.

My head snaps up and through tunnel, red vision all I could see was rob, looking at me from the floor in pure and utter fear.

"is there no ends to your madness brother?" my dad asked sounded fully hurt, his voice seemed to be the only one that broke through as I feel my body being Completely taken over.

"you kill my wife when you are kicked out, you kidnap my daughter, TWICE!" he took a coue steps towards him making rib push himself bsck from him a bit.

I felt myself stand slowly to my feet, growling coming from my mouth like a rogue animal.

I wanted something, I wanted it so bad.

"Now you kill my son!" my dad let's out a dark chuckle as he stepped forward again making rob cower away once again.

"Of the Many things you did to me brother I was willing to forget it all but then you hurt my family and I cannot let that slide. Jealousy is a horrible colour on you!"

I wanted blood! And only robs blood would cure this anger.

"you deserve everything g that is coming your way" dad raises his arm but robs body was tackled away from him, flying onto the floor with a person ontop of him.

He was Tackled by me and that person was me as I completely black out.

Oscars P.O.V

Iris arms swing back and forth, blood and skin flew everywhere as she hits with her claws everytime.

Her body grows ontop of rob till all that stood above him was silver, more angry then I've ever seen him.

With each scratch/punch he threw a scream left his mouth before soon all that filled the air was his breaths.

Ribs screamed died after about four minutes after iris and silvers savage attack, his silences told us all what we needed to know.