Chapter 41: Coming Together (REWRITTEN/NEW)

Edited.

Words:- 3974.

Song- Spencer Crandall my person.

Oscar's P.O.V

Every second, every moment that ticked by without my mate in my line of view, in my arms is another moment closer to losing all control and sanity I had.

Without her by my side I'm starting to realise how much I'm surrounded by f*cking idiots.

Insufferable idiots!

"All I'm saying is there could have been someone else! Someone we haven't for-" I turn to look at Christan speaking from where I was in the corner before Kyle cuts him off.

"Can you try and be helpful please!" Klye snaps, irritation was clear in his voice.

None of us had slept.

"I am! Your all idiots and just pay me mind! All I'm saying is-" he starts but Kyle turns his head

"So it one more time and I will kill you!"

I watch Dustin's eyes narrow but he does his best to keep his cool

I watch Dustin's eyes narrow but he does his best to keep his cool. My eyes jump back to Kyle and Chris who was staring at eachother both unmoved.

In wolf kind that's a sign of challenge, so I'm sure this is going to go down well.

Chris lets out a growl "I'm sick of you all treating me below you! For all you know maybe I'm the smart one and your all idiots! At least I'm trying something! What are you doing? Sitting there writing shit down like your doing your homework!"