Chapter 1: Daily life as a mercenary

The sun rises for a new and bright new day as the sun shines apon the huge city where we see all shops being opening up, people getting out of their homes to go to work and children climbing onto school buses to go to school on a Monday morning which we can hear them groan and make a lot of noise while the bus driver wishes to have a job at somewhere else then being a bus driver.

Still everything is....sort off normal to say since the people of this world is actually characters from different games or just normal people with no important lives accept going to work and have kids.

However we see a huge and nice looking mansion where we cut to a bedroom where we see someone laying in bed and sleeping until his phone starts to go off.

Y/n's phone: Wake your ass up! Wake your ass up! Wake your ass up! Wake your as-

A hand covers the phone and he stops his alarm as he let out a groan and then sat up from bed as he crackle his neck and let out a yawn. This person is named Y/n L/n as he looked outside to see its morning time as he let out a smirk and leaps out of bed.

He then start to stretched his body as he bend down his legs and his body as he felt his bones cracking a bit as he let out a sigh and calls out.

Y/n: (smile) Good morning, time to start off the day! Max time to wake up.

He walk into his bathroom to get a shower while we see a dog bed at the end of Y/n's bed as Max who is also a pokemon named Yamper wakes up and let out a yawn and then barks while he runs around his bedroom while Y/n is seen taking a shower.

Then he got changed after he dry himself up with a towel and leaves the bedroom with Max running beside him as the two enter the huge living that is connected to a kitchen with a huge open window view of the city as Y/n pour some pokemon food onto Max ans his other pets he has as he called out to them while Max eats his food.

Y/n: (smile) Sam, Mike, Archie, Buster, Belle and Abby, food ready!

Then four Skitty's came rushing into the living room and into the kitchen as they eat their pokemon food while two eevees one shy named Sam while the normal one is Mike came into the room as well ans start eating their breakfast as they eat together while Y/n smiled and takes a picture and sent it to twitter for everyone to see.

Y/n let out a chuckle and then gotten a request from someone for a job. He opens the message and reads through the text as he noded his head and said.

Y/n: (smirk) A kidnapped problem. Well this is gonna be easy.

He accepted it and he make his way to a room which he opens to reveals tons of guns that he had in this room as he look at all weapons and decided to take his twin swords, two MR6 pistols with extended mags, M6D PDWS Magnum, kude with a grip and BOA 3, A Lancer and a Bulldog.

Once that he walks to the front door to leave just as Max rushes up to him which he bend down and tells him.

Y/n: (smile) You know the drill. Anyone else breaks in, give them a bit of a shock okay?

Max: (smile) Yamper!

Y/n: (pats Max) Good boy. Now be nice and I'll be back.

He stood up, opens the door and leave the house to go and see his job.

(Later)

We see him riding his Track Mule to his client and soon he parked in front of the clients home as he pulls out his phone to check the image and look at the place and said.

Y/n: Yep....this is the place.

We can see it was the Mushroom kingdom as he arrived at the entrance of the castle as he climb out from his motorbike and walk towards the door and then knock at it. Soon the door open and a Toad look at him as Y/n ask him.