Chapter 39: A killer in the pokemon region (Arc 3) (Lemon)

Mario and Y/n exit out of the police station after they gave the recording to Jenny for her to have a look at and once they step out Y/n stretch his arms and said.

Y/n: Okay since we gonna wait until we get a call back to Jenny, I believe we deserve a break.

Mario: Finally Mario is very tired.

Y/n: Mario I the work. All you is nothing but being an idiot.

Mario: Not true! I caught my first legendary pokemon.

Y/n: Really?

Mario: Yeah!

Y/n: Well let's see it.

Mario: Okay fine!

He summons his pokemon and when his pokemon did came out Y/n looks at it in confusion as we see the pokemon to being just egg shaped eggman who says "pengis" whofh Y/n turn to Mario and ask.

Y/n: The fuck is that?

Mario: My legendary pokemon. His name is Pengaz.

Y/n: Where did you found it?

Mario: In the trash bin next to the bar.

Y/n: Alright but you can't tell me that's a legendary pokemon. There is no way.

Mario: Don't believe me! Look at this!

He hands him his pokedex and he reads through the information and looks surprised.

Y/n: (surprised) Huh.....Well that proofs pokemons are just going to get weirder and weirder over the years.

Mario: I told you so.

Y/n: Well according to its attacks he only knows of "Egg bomb?" What is that like?

Mario: One way to find that out.

Mario turn and looks around and soon sees a pokemon trainer and he rushes over with Pengas.

Mario: Hey you! I challenge you to a pokemon battle!

Random kid: Okay Mister! Go Rattata!

Once Rattata is out Mario tells Pengas.

Mario: Alright Pengas use Egg bomb!

Pengas stood there and not doing anything and soon Y/n was about to say.

Y/n: Well nice try Mario. Maybe get a better pokemon nex-

Suddenly Pengas fire a massive beam that vaporized both the children and his pokemon along the with the entire forest behind the boy. As soon Pengas stops firing the two sees nothing but a large drill like hole through the forest along with ashes of the boy and the Rattata as they stood there stunned.

Y/n: Okay well now we know who is the most powerful pokemon ever.

Mario: I told you so! With me and Pengas we will defeat all the trainers and be the greatest pokemon champion ever!

Y/n: You do realise there is no trainers due to-

But Mario simply run off with Pengas to search for either pokemon or trainers to battle. Once gone Y/n facepalm knowing that Mario will get into trouble but decides to leave him be.

Then Lexie came out of her pokeball and gives Y/n a lick on the cheek which he turn and see her.

Y/n: Oh hey Lexie. What are you doing out of your pokeball?

Lexie: (giggle) Why not? We all miss you so much.

Y/n: Yeah things have been busy. Trust me....you have no idea.