Chapter 56: Anime war (Arc 8)

We find SMG4 crew, Y/n, Loona and Yoko at Inkopolis and they are waiting for Meggy to show up. Hours gone by and Meggy hasn't shown up. They sat on the steps of the arena waiting for Meggy to show up but she hasn't came.

SMG4: This is weird. Meggy should be here right now?

Loona: Yeah it isn't like her missing a Splatfest match, especially when the tournament is on the line.

Tari: Maybe she over slept?

???: I don't think so.

They all turn and see Desti as he came over and then tells them.

Desti: It isn't her to over slept. I think someone is wrong.

Loona: Here I thought you don't care about Meggy? In fact, you'll be happy if she hasn't shown up.

Desti: Not really. She is my rival after all and without her.....Well....that would suck.

Y/n:.......Okay thats it, time to head to her place and see what is going on.

With that they head off and moments later they arrive at the apartment building where Meggu is staying in and they stood in front of her door.

Y/n goes to knock it when the door slightly open a little. This concerned Y/n even more as he pushes the door open and the door slowly opens completely. Seeing this he draw out his Magnum and enter the room.

The rest stay behind and waited to give him the all care. It wasn't long until they heard.

Y/n: Guys...you may want to see this.

They all enter and they soon find Y/n looking at the living room. He show them the living room and they are shocked to find Meggy's living room trashed. Chairs being flipped, plates broken, paint splattered on the walls and sighs of a struggle is seen.

They walk in and look around and soon Luigi finds Meggy's gun which he picked it up.

Luigi: Meggy would never leave this.

Saiko: (shocked) What has happened here?

Desti: Isn't it obvious, she's been kidnapped.

Yoko: But by who?

Then boopkins noticed something in the kitchen and enter and soon came out revealing an anike DVD.

Yoko: An anime DVD?

Bob: So Meggy is secretly a weeb, who knew.

Saiko throws a table at Bob and barks at him.

Saiko: No you idiot! Someone left it here!

Y/n: And by someone, the Kidnapper.

Desti: Well it's obvious now it's that anime drawer guy you all use to unban anime.

SMG4: Wait you mean Axol? It can't be him, he's a good guy.

Tari: I don't know. He is an anime lover, plus he was bullied for loving anime when he was young. Perhaps he wants revenge.

Mario: That's true! It has to been him!

Yoko: But why kidnapped Meggy?

Boopkins: Yeah after all Meggy gave her ink to him in order to stop Lawrence and save the day.

Luigi: What if he kidnapped Meggy so he can have more ink!

Bob: That's ridiculous! Would someone goes out of his way to kidnapped ink like people so they can draw their own anime harem.

Everyone stare at Bob for a moment while Bob noticed everyone looking at him and then ask.

Bob: What?