Chapter 35: A government visit

It was your average morning as we see Y/n laying in bed sleeping when he woke up. He let out a slight groan as he sat up from his bed and stretches his arms while he let's out a yawn and then grag his phone from the counter and check his emails.

Then there was movement next to him and Lucoa wakes up barely clothed as she came up next to Y/n and kissed him on the cheek.

Lucoa: (giggle) Good morning my darling love. Did you sleep well?

Y/n: (smirk) You know it.

Lucoa: (smirk) Last night was amazing. You were soo hot.

Then Shion appear on the left side as the two girls begin to wrap their arms around each of Y/n's arms and cuddle him as their massive breast squeeze in.

Shion: (giggle) You really hot as always. We love you so much.

Y/n: (smirk) I know.

He then kiss Shion and the two made out for a bit and hen stop and turn to Lucoa and they too made out. Before things can go on there was a knock at the front door. Y/n leaves the bed and get himself change and walks over to the front door.

He sees Max at the front door barking meaning s arranger could be at the other side. He picks up Max by the arm and open the door to be face with what seems like an agent with sunglasses as he telle Y/n.

???: Y/n L/n?

Y/n: Shit. If your here for the weapon and other things at my trophy room then fuck off, their mine.

He try to shut the door but a hand grabs the door and the agent opens it up.

Agent Dario: I'm not here to take things from your trophy room. I'm actually here to offer you a deal. My name is Agent Dario.

Y/n: Right and what deal would that be?

Agent Dario: Well how's about we get some coffee and then we talk. You will drive.

Y/n: Sure?

He place Max down and close the door as the two get into Agent Dario car and Y/n drives off. The two of them were silent as Y/n drives into the city as Agent Dario tells Y/n.

Agent Dario: So......your pretty famous.

Y/n: Yeah. Guess saving the world got me to be the greatest hero in the universe.

Agent Dario: I see.....Well what if I can tell you that you can do more good to the universe.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Agent Dario: Not only Onyx is still out there, there are other conflicts going on that may hold some problem within the government. Other terrorist, crime Lords, dictators, cults and so many more. These are things that the government must take down however couldn't due to some situations.

Y/n: So you want me to be your government lap dog? Yeah no thank you.

Agent Dario: Not exactly. I was thinking something more a contract mercenary.

Y/n:....I'm listening?

Agent Dario: I'll explain more once we have our coffee.

Y/n: Roger that.

Soon they found a cafe to have some coffee and once inside they were given a private place to talk. Once their coffee and breakfast meals is served they begin to enjoy themselves while Agent Dario goes on to explain.

Agent Dario: Think about this. We give you a job that we give you and once that you'll do whatever you wish on that job as long it isn't too extreme. We can even given you a private militia army for free. The government will take care the payment works.