Chapter 44: Be nice to my enemies?

Near a cliff we see a tent along with a camping fire in the middle of the tent as morning begins to rise and when the morning came the sound of a alarm clock is heard only to be shut off. The person inside let's out a yawn and the step out as Y/n came up and stretched his body.

He let's out a groan and then his watch goes off which he looks at his watch and then said.

Y/n: Here looks like it's time. Well let's do this.

We see him having his breakfast first and once he had his breakfast he reach his arm into his tent and then he pulled out his SRS99-AM Sniper rifle.

He walks over to the edge of the cliff and then lay on his stomach with his rifle aim down at the cliff and he aims down the scope. He aims at Eggmans factory but more importantly through a window where Eggman is making deals with a few evil rich people.

He have his scope aimed at his head and steady his aim and have his finger at the trigger. He takes a deep breath as he goes to take a shot but then heard a snap and quickly turn and draws his MR6 pistol only to see Tari who rasied her arms while being nervous which he lower his pistol.

Y/n: Oh its just you. Sup Tari. What brings you here?

Tari: Well I was just taking a walk by the forest when I noticed smoke. I came over here and see you. So....what are you doing?

Y/n: The usual. Killing this egg face here since Sonic is searching for Mario who ate his Chili dog.

He rolls back to his stomach and takes aim while Tari is a bit concerned and ask.

Tari: Isn't that kinda.....bad?

Y/n: What part?

Tari: Well killing. Surely there has to be another way of dealing with this....right?

Y/n: Nope.

Tari: Perhaps talking to him might work?

Y/n: Tari this is a guy who use animals has batteries to power his robot army. Not to mention creation a metal like virus that nearly destroyed the world.

Tari: Oh.....well its just that killing isn't......nice.

He was about to reply but Tari stare at him which he sigh and so he takes another aim which was some paperwork and fire his shot and destroyed the paperwork that would have given him a lot of money.

Eggman is disappointed by this while Y/n gets up and says.

Y/n: Well he can live for now but the next time he harms any animal he's gonna be put down. So where are you doing today?

Tari: Not sure. I mostly just take a walk through the forest.

Y/n: Huh.....Well wanna visit a few friends of mine?

Tari: (smile) Sure.

(Sometime later)

They arrived at a large town where we see the two arrived at garage shop which Y/n opens the garage doors to be meet by a large plane with Tails working on it.

Y/n: What's happening Tails.

Tails: (smile) Hey Y/n. Been along time. Any problems with your vehicle?

Y/n: Nah doing fine as always. See you made some upgrades to the tornado.

Tails: (smile) Thanks.

Y/n: Oh yeah i almost forgot here this is what I took from Lex company. Hope this will be useful for you.

He tosses Tails the part as Tails catches it and looks at it with surprise.

Tails: (surprised) Wow I needed this part. You got any idea how rare this part is? How did you convince Lex to give it to you?