Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    When Ren Zhaoruo went to school on Monday, Ren Yiyun, on a whim, replaced Uncle Zhang as her one-day driver and sent her to school. However, Ren Yiyun felt good about himself, while Ren Zhaoruo was so nervous that his whole body was stiff, for fear that something would happen and he would never see the sun tomorrow.

    "At the station." Ren Yiyun was in a good mood visibly, turned his head and smiled and looked at his sister, "Don't fall asleep and don't want to go to school."

    Ren Zhaoruo was speechless and didn't want to answer him. Not to mention so comfortable that she fell asleep, she was so nervous that she felt nauseated.

    She put on her schoolbag and pushed open the car door, "Let's go, see you tonight."

    Ren Yiyun complained dissatisfiedly, "Why don't you thank your brother, you rude child."

    Ren Zhaoruo ignored what he said and fell to the ground. At that time, I still felt a little weak. I was so scared that my legs were weak, and now it is difficult to walk.

    She came to the classroom slowly, but fortunately she went out early today and was not late, otherwise she would definitely have a fight with Ren Yiyun.

    The first class every Monday is the class meeting. Liu Wenyin briefly talked about the monthly exam last week and the arrangements for this week, and the class meeting ended here.

    "Lilin and Zhaoruo will come to the meeting later. I have something to tell you."

    Ren Zhaoruo and art committee member Zhang Lilin followed Liu Wenyin back to the office. Liu Wenyin just sat down and saw the two of them standing cautiously, she couldn't help it. Laugh out loud.

    "Don't be so nervous, I'm not calling you here to teach you a lesson." Liu Wenyin took out her notebook, "There's still a month to go to the art gala, you haven't forgotten about it, have you?

    " Yuan Middle School will hold cultural evenings. Ren Zhaoruo has participated in it for three years, and naturally he will not forget it.

    "Lilin, count how many people in the class want to participate in performance projects these few days, and record their programs, and then hand them over for screening."

    Zhang Lilin nodded quickly, "I see."

    "Okay, that's all, go back first." Liu Wenyin immediately looked at Ren Zhaoruo and smiled, "Can you guess what I'll let you do?"

    Ren Zhaoruo said casually, "Let me sign up for one. The show?"

    Liu Wenyin shook her head, "No, I'm not asking you to sign up, but to be the host of the party. The school has chosen four hosts, and you are one of them."

    Ren Zhaoruo was taken aback. Having never served as a host at the school, the chance to speak in front of the whole school was only when he was on duty at the radio station. Ren Zhaoruo would naturally not miss such an opportunity.

    "Thank you, teacher! But can I ask who the other three are?"

    "Of course." Liu Wenyin read her name into the notebook, "Yu Yansheng from Class 1, Zhu Qian from Class 3, you and Class 8 from Class 7 "Pan Xinjie."

    Hearing these names, Ren Zhaoruo had a look in his heart. Most of the odd-numbered classes in Mingyuan Middle School are composed of students with excellent grades, and the even-numbered students are wealthy families who have already paved the way, and are not afraid of having no future even if they fail to study.