Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Classmates

    A few days before the start of the semester, the school announced the class list. Ren Zhaoruo was assigned to four classes, along with the students who also chose the place of materialization. In addition to discussing with the partners who chose the same subject, Liu Wenyin became Ren Zhaoruo's head teacher again.

    When he heard the news, Ren Zhaoruo joked that she went to the school to arrange it for her. Liu Wenyin was so angry that she sent a minute-long voice.

    "Although your sister Ren Qingmeng was the first place back then, I'm not too bad! I was recognized by the school with my second place in my student days, and let me be the head teacher of the science class, but I didn't use my family. I asked the school to arrange it for me because of my background. That is, my geography may not be very good, but I don’t need to teach geography, there is no problem!”

    Ren Zhaoruo quickly apologized to her, after all, she will be Ren Zhaoruo’s head teacher for the next two years, so she can’t offended her.

    ***

    School officially starts next Monday, and the dormitory students will go back to the school to pack their luggage on weekends, and clean up the dormitory by the way.

    Although Ren Zhaoruo did not live in the dormitory, she accompanied Fang Jiexin back to the school to move the dormitory. After the class was divided, the dormitory was reassigned. She always told the students that it was very troublesome. . You can sleep for a few more minutes in the morning, and you can go back to the dormitory earlier in the evening to wash up.

    Fang Jiexin's roommates are all new classmates after the class. Ren Zhaoruo met with the new classmates in advance, and the snacks that he brought with him when he went out came into play.     After helping Fang Jiexin to clean up the dormitory, the two girls were going to the new classroom to clean up their place. The seats for the first month have been arranged, and the seats will be adjusted again next month. The new head teacher and new classmates do not know each other very well, and they will be rearranged after everyone is familiar with each other.     They were not the only ones who had this idea. When they first came to the classroom, they found that some students were sweeping the floor. They didn't know much about them, and they were immersed in their own business.     "Hi." Shi Jiakai wiped the sweat from his forehead, "It's really hot today, I would have come back tomorrow to clean up if I knew it earlier."

    Ren Zhaoruo complained: "There is still a class tomorrow, so why do you have so much time to clean up?"

    Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong asked her what she was going to do on the weekend last night, and she said that she was going to go to the new classroom to have a look. The two boys were fine at home. Yes, just go back to school with her.

    "It's so hot today, let's eat ice later!" Qian Zihong suggested, "I know that there is a shop whose shaved ice is super delicious!

    " When he came back with a rag, there was dust on the table and chairs that no one had used during a holiday. Wen Yan couldn't stand it, so he took the rag and wiped it with water. After finishing, he went to clean the rag, and when he came back, he thought people.

    Ren Zhaoruo was just facing the door and watched Wen Yan walk in with a blank face, as if someone had offended him. When she was hesitating whether to say hello or not, Wen Yan saw her at a glance, the stinky face disappeared instantly, and there was still no expression on her face, but the exposed 'murderous aura' disappeared.

    Qian Zihong also noticed Wen Yan at the door, "Brother Yan, we are discussing going to eat shaved ice later, do you want to come together?

    " "Good afternoon."