Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Cracks

    When Ren Zhaoruo saw the announcement, her mood was complicated, which was an expected result, but she also found it difficult to accept. This means that Luo Zheng is now 'single', and the people in the photo are his ordinary friends.

    ——Ren Qingmeng did not agree to make it public, and did not want to tell others that she and Luo Zheng were dating.

    Ren Zhaoruo suspects that if the person in the photo is not himself, the company's actions may be even more heartless. Now he is worried that the black fan will send out the photo of Ren Zhaoruo, only saying that he has the right to pursue it, instead of directly sending a lawyer's letter.

    Ren made an announcement. The director and other staff members who attended the dinner last night, even the heroine Shan Ling, forwarded it together to testify for Luo Zheng, proving that this is just a relationship between ordinary friends, not a couple.     Luo Zheng's fans came out to comment one after another, so that everyone should pay more attention to his works rather than his personal life. Passers-by said that even if they are really in love, it's nothing, he is not an idol, there is no need to care so much about whether he has a girlfriend. Only a few black fans were left jumping around, unwilling to believe whether it was true or false.     In fact, passers-by are right. Luo Zheng is an actor. He has acting skills and strength. The viewership rating is of course indispensable to the contribution of fans, but there are also passers-by who are interested in him or the show, and do not need to rely on fans to maintain popularity.     As for his romance, it might not have been appropriate to go public a few years ago, but now is a good time. What's more, he has the idea of ​​announcing that he has a girlfriend. He wants to tell everyone, let everyone know, and doesn't ask everyone to send blessings.     It is a pity that the company did not agree, or Ren Qingmeng did not agree. Ren Zhaoruo didn't know if her father had interfered, but according to her sister's character, if it was her decision, even her parents couldn't change her mind.     Perhaps it was because of knowing that Luo Zheng was a substitute, Ren Zhaoruo's heart unknowingly turned towards him, and he felt pity for him. If it was herself, if she was used as someone's substitute, she would definitely be angry, and even hate that person.     Not to mention that he is clearly dating his boyfriend, and he refuses to explain the fact that they are dating to other people, making it seem as if the relationship is so dark.

    Ren Zhaoruo hesitated for a long time, but still sent a message to ask how Luo Zheng was doing. After a while, she received Luo Zheng's reply.

    "Brother Azheng: It's fine if the matter is resolved, Zhaoruo don't have to worry about anyone talking about you again."

    "162: This announcement..."

    "Brother Azheng: It doesn't matter, the company can handle it any way, as long as the result is good, I don't mind what they say."

    This text seemed to have a self-defeating feeling, I don't know if it was because of disappointment that I said this, or if it really "doesn't matter" as he said.

    Ren Zhaoruo secretly found Xiaowen and asked how Luo Zheng was doing now. Contrary to Luo Zheng, Xiaowen's reply was fast.

    "Assistant Xiaowen: Miss Zhaoruo, Zheng Ge's face looks so bad! I don't dare to talk to him anymore!"

    "Assistant Xiaowen: Before the agent called him to talk, he still had a smile on his face. , and even asked me what the current star's official announcement method is, he wants to use some innovative methods!"

    "Assistant Xiaowen: Alas, I don't know why this is the case. Maybe Mr. Ren has other things in mind. I really don't understand..."

    Ren Zhaoruo also wanted to ask her sister's thoughts, but probably only got the answer of "for the sake of his career", she couldn't tell her sister directly that I already knew that you used him as a substitute Come on—even if I really wanted to say it, it wasn't this time.