Chapter 25

Chapter 25: You Are Holding On To A Cat

    There were still two weeks before the party. Teacher Chen informed Ren Zhaoruo that the clothes had been made, and asked a few of them to take time to try the clothes. If the size was wrong, they should be changed immediately. Ren Zhaoruo was looking forward to seeing the finished product for the first time.

    The main color of the dress is red, which is said to be because the day of the party is the end of the year, so wear a festive color to welcome the new year. Ren Zhaoruo was puzzled, it wasn't the Lunar New Year, so why did she wear red... But she didn't help with the production, so she wasn't qualified to talk about that.

    In order to show that the four are one, their respective clothes have red elements. The boys are all long pants, Zhu Qian's is a long skirt, which looks gentle and soft, and Ren Zhaoruo's is a playful short skirt, which is charming and agile.

    The dresses are all made by the students of the fashion design club. They are comparable to the clothes sold in specialty stores. Ren Zhaoruo and Pan Xinjie used their sweet-smelling skills and said that their works are like privately-made works of art from big brands. She covered her face shyly.

    Ren Zhaoruo asked Zhu Qian to take some pictures for her and show her to her parents when she got home at night. When she went to change clothes, a few people looked at the photo taken just now. The girl was red and snow-skinned, even without makeup. Even Zhu Qian, who was of the same sex, blushed.

    Waiting for Ren Zhaoruo to change back into the school uniform, Zhu Qian couldn't help but praise: "Zhaoruo, you are so beautiful."

    Ren Zhaoruo compared her with Wink, "Thank you."

    "If I didn't know you too well, I would have chased you." Pan Xinjie He patted Yu Yansheng on the shoulder, "Brother, do you think it's good-looking?"

    Yu Yansheng nodded, "It's very good-looking."

    Pan Xinjie widened his eyes, "I didn't expect you to say such a thing! I thought you wouldn't say a word. "

    Perhaps it's because they've been together for a long time, Yu Yansheng's attitude towards them is not as cold as he was at the beginning, and sometimes there will be some cold jokes, more like a living person than an emotionless learning machine.

    Yu Yansheng's expression didn't change in the slightest, "Good-looking is good-looking, I won't deliberately say it's not good-looking."

    Ren Zhaoruo felt that if he didn't want to be polite, Yu Yansheng would have rolled his eyes at Pan Xinjie.

    Pan Xinjie cheekily asked, "Then why didn't you praise me for being handsome?"

    Yu Yansheng: "..."

    Yu Yansheng indifferently threw off Pan Xinjie's hand on his shoulder and took a few steps back, trying to stay away from this fool. Ren Zhaoruo and Zhu Qian held back their laughter until they felt uncomfortable, leaving only Pan Xinjie with a wounded face.

    "I thought we were friends, so why are you laughing at me like this?"

    Ren Zhaoruo coughed a few times and sorted out his expression, "A true friend will not deceive you for your face, only those who are hypocritical will compliment you. "

    Pan Xinjie was stunned, "What you said...it seems to make sense." Ren Zhaoruo raised his eyebrows

    , "That's not it, you think so yourself. I've finished trying on the clothes, so I'll go back first."