Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Wen Yan's Fantasy

    Wen Yan's wish didn't come true. About half an hour later, the few people who went to ride the roller coaster came back together with the excitement on their faces.

    Although it was only for this short period of time, Wen Yan was also satisfied. Before the change, how could there be such an opportunity, even if he and Ren Zhaoruo met, they would not speak, let alone find a topic to chat.

    ——Their relationship seems to be getting better and better, does this mean that his wish will be more easily realized?

    As soon as Ding Xiao came back, he held Ren Zhaoruo's arm, "Let's go to play with the big pendulum later!"

    Ren Zhaoruo immediately added, "Then I'll be responsible for checking the bag!"

    Ding Xiao gave her a dissatisfied look, Ren Zhaoruo raised her hands Surrender, "You don't want me to faint on it, and you have to call an ambulance?"

    "..." Ding Xiao rolled her eyes helplessly, "You came to the amusement park today to eat snacks, right? Ren     Zhaoruo, who had

    already eaten Wenyan's three packs of snacks, was not blushing or her heart skipped a beat.

Stay down together, I'm afraid I'll vomit."

    Qian Zihong said with a smile, "Why are you so weak! Usually you always bully me, but now this is not good and that is not good."

    Fang Jiexin gave him a sideways look, "You better be You will have the last laugh."

    "Okay, let's go." Qian Zihong who set up a Flag still doesn't know what his future will be like.

    Everyone put on their backpacks and went to the next destination. Wen Yan walked at the end, looking at the ponytail girl in front, and found that they really bought the right snacks.

    Just now, he and Ren Zhaoruo shared the same package of snacks while chatting at random. Ren Zhaoruo also felt that his tastes were similar to hers, so he enthusiastically settled several brands for him. Wen Yan wrote them down one by one, maybe they will be used in the future. usefulness.

    Although it looks stupid and heavy to carry such a large backpack, it is worth it.

    On the way to the big pendulum, several people also met Liu Wenyin who had just come down from above. The head teacher did not look like a teacher at all. Instead, he was tortured by the big pendulum so that his eyes were dull, and he almost didn't recognize his students.

    Seeing her reaction, Ruan Jingyi couldn't help but feel a little nervous, "Is it really that scary?" Ding Xiao     comforted

    her: "It's okay, since everyone is here, let's try it!"

Four people went to line up, leaving three 'left-behind children' to look after their belongings. With Fang Jiexin added this time, Wen Yan's attitude changed back to what it was before, sitting on the side with a blank face, really like a door god guarding property.

    Because there is one more person, the three of them are now sitting on the same bench. The seats are from left to right: Fang Jiexin, Ren Zhaoruo, everyone's backpack, Wen Yan.

    Fang Jiexin and Wen Yan were not familiar with each other, so he had to chat with Ren Zhaoruo awkwardly. The two girls would inevitably leave out the only boy together, and he couldn't talk about their topics together. The current atmosphere is more embarrassing than just Ren Zhaoruo and Wen Yan.

    Ren Zhaoruo took out a bag of potato chips, and as soon as he tore it open, he handed it to Wen Yan, so that he could eat it first, "Would you like to try it?"