Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    After receiving the message from Luo Zheng, Ren Zhaoruo gave a reply almost the next second -

    "162: OK!! I'm going!!"

    Luo Zheng had long expected Ren Zhaoruo's reaction, and arranged it not long after she replied. All right, make an appointment to meet her this weekend, and let the assistant pick her up at that time.

    In fact, Ren Zhaoruo had mentioned to him that he wanted to visit the class before. Although everyone knew that this writing class would read and play on the set, Luo Zheng still remembered her words. He had been filming in other places before, and finally a film was filmed locally in Tang City. After obtaining the director's approval, he immediately told Ren Zhaoruo the good news.

    Outsiders think that he treats Ren Zhaoruo so well, but he actually wants to please the Ren family, even Ren Yiyun, his girlfriend's younger brother, thinks so - he and Ren Yiyun have never been very friendly.     No matter what other people think, Luo Zheng will not change his approach because of other people's opinions. He is the only child in the family and has always wanted a younger brother or sister. He does not need to be sensible. As a brother, he will take good care of him. To a certain extent, Ren Zhaoruo has fulfilled his dream.     Ren Zhaoruo sometimes made some inexplicable requests that made Luo Zheng laugh or cry, but it also meant that he believed that he would tell him so much. If the two were not familiar with each other, Ren Zhaoruo would never tell him so much.     Even if he thinks in the worst direction, if he breaks up with Ren Qingmeng in the future, he hopes to continue to be friends with the two sisters of the Ren family.     ——Of course Ren Zhaoruo can sense his intentions. Sometimes a child's intuition is very accurate, and he can detect whether the other party is really treating her. There are many people who have complimented her since she was a child. After all, she seems to be the stupidest and the best master of the Ren family. To grasp her is to win the hearts of both parents and mothers.     However, she was smart and was not confused by those people, and even played them around, for which she had to thank her brother Ren Yiyun. Ren Yiyun is a few years older than her, but she doesn't care that she is his sister when arguing. Ren Zhaoruo couldn't quarrel with him when he was a child, but he also trained his brain to turn fast. Familiarity sounds polite, but it's actually a mockery A skill that will only be remembered when the other party returns home.

    Ren Zhaoruo can be said to be the person in the Ren family who supports Ren Qingmeng and Luo Zheng the most. Her sister treats her well, and Luo Zheng also treats her sincerely. She hopes that the two of them will come to the end, and she can always enjoy them. of care.

    ***

    Finally waited until the weekend. Ren Zhaoruo couldn't fall asleep because she was too excited last night. She woke up in the morning and was still choosing what clothes to wear to the crew. She couldn't lose to those stars.

    Ren Qingmeng learned that her sister would go to visit the class, so she decided to go together. Anyway, this drama was invested by Ren's. As the person in charge of Ren's, it was no problem for her to come to the crew to visit the class.     It's just that Ren Zhaoruo went from home, while Ren Qingmeng went from the company. Even on weekends, if there is something that needs to be dealt with, Ren Qingmeng has to go to work. Being a company boss does not have the concept of vacation.     The driver sent Ren Zhaoruo to the vicinity of the filming site, and Luo Zheng's assistant Xiaowen came out to pick her up.     "Miss Zhaoruo, this way!"     Hearing this title, Ren Zhaoruo just wanted to cover her face and pretend she didn't know him, "I know Assistant Wen, don't be so loud!"     Xiaowen quickly apologized to her, "I'm sorry. !"     Assistant Xiaowen was an employee sent by the Ren family in the past, and he respected Ren's father and Ren Qingmeng very much, and even Ren Zhaoruo was treated like a royal family by him. Ren Zhaoruo was the youngest in the family. He originally called her 'Little Miss', but it sounded a little strange, so he changed it to 'Miss Zhaoruo'.     But Ren Zhaoruo felt even more strange, like a big family in a feudal society, she was a stubborn and willful young lady, and Xiaowen was a laborer who had been oppressed for a long time.     Ren Zhaoruo supported her forehead, "It doesn't matter, you don't have to be so polite to me, you are older than me, how can you act like I am your elder."     Xiaowen glanced at her cautiously, "I see, Zhaoruo Miss."     "..." Ren Zhaoruo was too lazy to refute him, "Let's go in! Is my sister here?"