Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Showdown

    After the noon break, several people decided to play some relaxing projects in the afternoon to soothe their little hearts, and their stomachs were full of food. If they played those stimulating projects again, they would really vomit.

    Ren Zhaoruo stayed with the girls all the time, Wen Yan had no chance to talk to her, and could only play with other people.

    Almost all the rides were played, Liu Wenyin called everyone in the group to gather at the import and export, and the spring tour ended like this.

    Fang Jiexin was so sleepy that she fell asleep on the back of her seat as soon as she got in the car. Ren Zhaoruo couldn't find anyone to talk to, so she could only listen to songs with headphones.

    Wen Yan in the front row couldn't hear her voice when she waited and waited, so she pretended to ask her to get some candy to see what she was doing.

    "Huh? Do you want candy?" Ren Zhaoruo handed him the candy, "I'm sorry, Xinxin fell asleep, I forgot that you also need mints for motion sickness."

    Wen Yan nodded, "Thanks."

    It turned out to be Fang Jiexin slept and no one chatted with her. Wen Yan wanted to ask her if she wanted to play games together, but just as she was about to speak, she remembered that she was a person with motion sickness. Doesn't playing with her mobile phone in the car reveal the fact that he is not motion sick?

    So Wen Yan could only sit there dejectedly, looking at the scenery outside the window. Lying is really not a good thing. It seems that it is true that a lie needs thousands of lies to make up for it.

    Just when he was upset, he received a message, and when he saw the head portrait, his mood suddenly changed from cloudy to sunny, and the sun was shining instantly——

    "Zhaoruo: I'm sorry, Xinxin is sleeping, I can only use this and You have spoken."

    "Zhaoruo: This is the link to the candy, you can buy it if you need it~ Xinxin eats this every time she gets motion sickness, if you think it is effective, you can consider starting it ^v^"

    She actually has it. Take this matter to heart, rather than answering if she takes the initiative to mention it.

    Wen Yan is like a good child, as long as there is candy, it is enough. Wen's father had to beat his chest when he saw it, why was his son so serious in front of him, and changed in front of the girl he liked!

    "Yan: Thank you. The candy you gave me is very useful."

    "Zhaoruo: That's good~"

    "Zhaoruo: I won't disturb you. If you feel uncomfortable, just close your eyes and rest."

    Ren Zhaoruo did not continue to give him Send a message, perhaps considering that he will get 'motion sickness', let him have a good rest. Wen Yan couldn't explain it anymore, it could only make the misunderstanding deepen.

    But these few words have made him feel better and no longer gloomy. He flipped through their chat notes repeatedly, but the corners of his raised mouth never came down.

    It was not until the bus returned near the school that the students who were sleeping on the bus woke up, and the noise gradually became louder. Wen Yan quit the chatting interface with Ren Zhaoruo, pressed the corner of his mouth, and returned to that expressionless state.

    The students disbanded in the playground, Ren Zhaoruo was going to go shopping with Ding Xiao, and Wen Yan was pulled by Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong to play basketball.