Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Pursuit Difficulty Increased by 10%

    When Ren Zhaoruo and the others arrived on the set, Luo Zheng was filming, and when she heard that she brought some classmates with her, Luo Zheng thought she was a female classmate who was chasing stars. After all, seeing stars on the set should be more popular with girls.

    Luo Zheng glanced at a distance during the filming and found that there were several boys. He recognized two of them immediately. Those two boys often appeared in Ren Zhaoruo's circle of friends. If I remember wrongly, it is Ren Zhaoruo's bamboo horse.     Friends who grew up together are the easiest to develop feelings for. Luo Zheng thought that he would see something, but the atmosphere in which the two bamboo horses and Ren Zhaoruo got along was ordinary friends, more accurately described as close friends, and there was no spark beyond that.     It seems that Ren Zhaoruo said it was true that he didn't like anyone, and he didn't hide anything.     Even if adolescent children have someone they like, they will not admit it easily, nor will they express their thoughts to someone older than them. I feel embarrassed and ashamed, for fear of being told by my parents that it is not okay to have a puppy love.     But she is still young now, so she doesn't worry if she likes someone, even if she doesn't look for it in the future, it doesn't matter, and falling in love is not something you must do.     It's just that Luo Zheng is worried that she will be deceived and hurt by the scumbag, so he is more concerned about her feelings. He regarded Ren Zhaoruo as his sister, and no brother wanted to watch his sister jump into the fire pit with his own eyes.     He and the Ren family held Ren Zhaoruo in their palms, for fear that she would bump, but they all ignored that Ren Zhaoruo was not a porcelain doll that would shatter at a touch. She had the ability to know people, and not just anyone could deceive her.     The actor who played the coach wasn't sure about his attitude. The director was talking to him. Luo Zheng took this opportunity to take a break and saw Ren Zhaoruo standing with a boy chatting at a glance.     Not losing to the actors' looks, the combination of handsome men and beautiful women makes people who pass by can't help but glance at them, as if they are shooting an idol drama.     Luo Zheng originally thought that this boy was one of the bamboo horses, but his face was very unfamiliar, as if he hadn't seen his photo in Ren Zhaoruo's circle of friends.

    He observed it curiously, and found that something was wrong - the boy's eyes didn't look like an ordinary friend.

    Luo Zheng has been in love himself, and knows how he looks when facing the person he likes. Moreover, he is a famous actor. He is too affectionate to make a show, or he is so inferior that he can see through it at a glance. He can be sure that the boy is right. Ren Zhaoruo is very different.

    A suspense drama I received before gave Luo Zheng some understanding of psychology, not to mention whether reading minds is true or false, what can be seen from human body movements. When the boy was with Ren Zhaoruo, he looked relaxed and seemed to enjoy being by her side.     The boy is much taller than Ren Zhaoruo, but when Ren Zhaoruo talks to him, he will bend over and listen carefully, and look at Ren Zhaoruo with soft eyes - no matter how you look at it, he thinks that he is interested in Ren Zhaoruo.     Luo Zheng raised his eyebrows, it seemed that a peach blossom was blooming beside Ren Zhaoruo.     But looking at Ren Zhaoruo's natural expression, his eyes didn't evade, and the look in the boy's eyes was similar to that of himself, with no special meaning.     Luo Zheng decided to remind her a little later, as to whether she could react or not, it was up to her.     ***     The next scene is a simulation of the competition field. The players are playing on the stage, and the audience is watching under the stage. The crew also invited real event commentators to appear, creating an atmosphere that is really an e-sports competition, not a fake one. 's film and television drama.     Ren Zhaoruo has not watched the competition, she has only participated in the star's concert. The two are actually similar, except that there are winners and losers in games, but not in concerts, just enjoy them.     She was infected by the excitement of Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong, and her heart thumped, as if she had come to the real game scene. The team she supported was preparing to fight on the stage.     Wen Yan and her were sitting in the last row, and the other two boys were sitting in the front. The camera originally facing the extras was aimed at the two of them. It seemed that there would be a complete frontal shot at that time.     Maybe you can take a screenshot at that time, make an emoticon package, and circulate it in the chat group.