Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Unexpected Joy

    Ren Zhaoruo thought that Ren's father and mother would come back the next day, but they suddenly became interested and wanted to stay out of town for a few more days. Ren Zhaoruo could only stay at Ren's house with his annoying brother.

    Ren Yiyun doesn't seem to know how 'disgusting' he is, and he teases his sister from time to time. Ren Zhaoruo is so angry that he doesn't even stay at home, and rushes to the house of his good friend Ding Xiao with his mobile phone.

    In fact, it is not too close for Ren Zhaoruo to go to Ding Xiao's place, and she has to take transportation or have a driver take her there. Unlike Shi Jiakai and Qian Zihong's home and Ren's home in the same community, they can be reached on foot. This trip was in a hurry, Ren Zhaoruo was embarrassed and asked Uncle Zhang to take her there, so he simply took the bus to Ding's house.     On the way, Ren Zhaoruo sent a message to Ding Xiao that she was going to play at her house. She welcomed Ren Zhaoruo very much, and even asked Ren Zhaoruo to bring a cup of milk tea. Miss Ding specially instructed to ask for three-point sugar, no sugar is boring, too much sugar will make you fat. And Ren Zhaoruo remembered an emoji she saw on the Internet at this time -     Hello, you have to drink milk tea and order sugar-free. jpg     But milk tea is so delicious, how can you abandon it for weight loss! So Ren Zhaoruo came to Ding's house with two large cups of milk tea.     When Ding Xiao opened the door, her eyes focused on the milk tea in Ren Zhaoruo's hand, and she didn't notice Ren Zhaoruo who opened her arms to give her a hug.     "Ah! I've been wanting to drink the milk tea from this store since last night, woohoo, thank you Ruoruo!"     Ren Zhaoruo: "..." Do you welcome me, or do you welcome the milk tea in my hand more?     Ren Zhaoruo was not jealous of the milk tea, so he handed it to Ding Xiao and changed his shoes by himself. Ren's mother and Ding's mother have a very good relationship. They are frequent guests of the same beauty salon. They have been close to each other since childhood. Even if they don't live nearby, they will go to each other's house to play.     They came many times, and both sides kept a pair of shoes that belonged to each other at home, and even Ren Zhaoruo had his own pillow at Ding's house.     Ding Xiao took the milk tea and jumped upstairs. Mother Ding, who heard the voice, came out of the study and happily greeted Ren Zhaoruo who was left behind.

    "Oh, Ruoruo is here to play? Why didn't you tell Auntie in advance, Auntie will make you delicious food."

    Ren Zhaoruo stuck out his tongue and smiled, "I also suddenly wanted to come to Xiaoxiao to play, but don't dislike the search. Please come by yourself."

    Mother Ding led her in, "How could that be, Auntie misses you."

    Ding Xiao, who finally realized that someone was left behind, peered out of the stairs and said, "Hey, Ruoruo, why didn't you follow me? Fuck me?"

    Ren Zhaoruo snorted, "It's not because someone has milk tea and forgot their friends."

    "If you are always used to her, you shouldn't be so nice to this little girl." Mother Ding Looking at Ding Xiao, "After drinking the milk tea, I said I couldn't eat anymore, and then I said I was hungry in the middle of the night. It's really hard to serve!"

    Ding Xiao said aggrievedly: "Mom!"

    Ren Zhaoruo stood aside awkwardly, looking at himself Her friend was scolded and didn't know what to say. She knew that Mother Ding was just joking, but after all, she brought the milk tea by herself, and she felt that she was told together.

    "Forget it, say a few words and shed tears. If you don't say it, you can't do it. It's really embarrassing me." Mother Ding exaggeratedly sighed, and then changed her expression to look at Ren Zhaoruo, "If you go up first Come on, I'll go get you something to eat."     "No need, Mom, I bought a lot of snacks and I'm just waiting to share with Ruoruo." Ding Xiao ran down quickly and took Ren Zhaoruo's arm, "We two Go up first!"     Mother Ding looked at the backs of the two girls going upstairs, "Wait, snacks? What snacks did you secretly buy? Hey, wait..."     Ding Xiao on the other side pulled Ren Zhaoruo into the room, Quickly closing the door, the two girls looked at each other and laughed.     One second, they are still disgusted with their children only eating snacks and not eating, and the next second they are asking if they want to prepare something to eat for them. The way parents care about their children is really interesting.     Ding Xiao beckoned to Ren Zhaoruo, "Sit down! I bought a super delicious cheese biscuit, try it!"