Chapter 41

Chapter 41 I just want to show Ren Zhaoruo

    For several days in a row, Ren Zhaoruo's mood was very low, and the difficulty of the plot this time was much more difficult than before. At least her parents didn't feel sorry for each other, it was just a white moonlight when they were young, just talk about it.

    And her sister? The boyfriend is used as a substitute, and the other party is kept in the dark, unaware that he is only used as a similar substitute.

    No matter how you look at this plot, it can only end in tragedy, Ren Zhaoruo thought to himself, why don't you just let it go?

    "System, if you say this mission is not HE, will I be punished?"

    [No, host, why do you think so? ]

    Ren Zhaoruo scratched his head, the system is just AI, can it understand the complex feelings between humans?

    "Because their relationship is not something I can solve. If it's just a misunderstanding, I can help to explain it clearly, but it was a lie between them from the beginning, and it has been several years since the time and affection invested cannot be casually Just let it go."

    "The more you love, the more you hate. Unless you continue to hide this matter, when you know the truth, it will be the day when the tragedy begins.

    " Why do it, but it believes in Zhaoruo, if even the host finds it difficult, then this task is indeed very difficult.

    [Host, I quickly checked the quest rules for you, you only need to let the plot develop smoothly to complete the quest. ]

    [It can be understood that, even if it is not a happy ending, as long as the plot can be overdone. In the original plot, Ren Qingmeng was tormented by her relationship with Luo Zheng, and her parents were going to divorce, she was deeply affected and could not stand up. ]

    [Ren just happened to encounter some things, but the two bosses were not in the mood to deal with things, which led to a major crisis and caused serious losses to Ren. ]

    [As long as the host does not cause problems with your company, even if Ren Qingmeng and Luo Zheng are not together in the end, it will not affect the development of the story line. 】

    "Is this okay?" An idea suddenly popped into Ren Zhaoruo's head - the love brain is really not good, and feelings will also affect judgment. It is better for people in high positions to be ruthless.

    "I said, wouldn't my brother's story be about the love of these children? I'm really fed up with these things." Ren Zhaoruo sighed deeply, "I don't even have a boyfriend, but I want to help them look directly into their hearts. It's too outrageous to deal with your own feelings."

    [Sorry, host, the details of the mission cannot be announced for the time being. 】

    "..." Ren Zhaoruo looked helpless, "You really come and go with just one sentence, then I'll change the question - will the task become more and more difficult? Will there be something that I can't solve myself? Plot?"

    [The difficulty of the task will indeed become more and more difficult, but I believe the host can solve them one by one. ]

    The system is at a loss when it sees the brief introduction of the next mission. Its algorithm can't figure out why humans would do such a thing, so let's wait for the host to deal with it. Anyway, the host is so powerful, it will definitely work!

    Ren Zhaoruo was silent for a while, "Should I thank you for looking down on me so much?"

    She couldn't hear her in the yin and yang's strangely silly white sweet system: [You're welcome, host. 】