Luz Glyphs into DEATH BATTLE!

Mario: Luz Noceda was just your average teenage girl: She hates school for obvious reasons, has a decent relationship with her mom, and idolize fantasy characters.

Sonic: In a nutshell she's basically a completely total nerd as she reads this book called the The Good Witch Azura. Kinda like how most of the world reads Harry Potter.

Mega Man: Yeah but being a total nerd didn't stop Luz from failing at school as she had several problems that involve live snakes, she is sent to summer school with her mom's hopes being that she can get away from all the fantasy drama and focus on reality.... But by some strange coincidence some owl stole her book leading her to chase after it ends up at an old rundown house and finds a portal and teleports her to a magical world where her fantasy is actually a reality.

Mario: This place is called the Boiling Isles in a separate realm far from her own.

Sonic: Talk about a dream come true. But then she encountered this old lady named Eda Clawthorne and was scared of her for a second but eventually the two became friends and with Luz in the new world she decided to teach her magic.

Mega Man: We also found out that the owl from earlier can actually turn into a staff.

Mario: The staff Luz wields is called Owlbert it allows Luz to fly and cast magic spells.

Sonic: In the world of Owl House magic is a supernatural source of energy originally from the Boiling Isles.

Mega Man: Sure they all require specific shapes to form magic but most of them can cast a ton of killer spells like fire, ice, lightning, water, and plant.

Mario: She can create balls of light, turn invisible, and wear a cloak that protects her against all magic.

Sonic: Imagine going from about to be in summer school to a magical world of your dreams.

Mega Man: Yeah that has to be one of the strangest things I've ever seen in my life.

Mario: You and me both. But anyways come back next time for Luz's opponent: Anne Boonchuy.

 But anyways come back next time for Luz's opponent: Anne Boonchuy