Rex VS Bronya (previvew)

In a beautiful forest that houses by several mountains and a river that leads to a water fall which in turn leads to the lake and located in Russia on a bright and sunny day, Providence's secret weapon Rex Salazar walking in the forest is seen walking in the road that has a picture of Bronya Zaychik on it.

Rex: Let's see here. Bronya Zaychik. Age 17 and says here she used to be the Silver Wolf of the Urals.

Rex puts his photo away.

Rex: Providence said that this girl might be a problem due to her being something that's more powerful than any EVO due to some core inside her body I've encountered and to capture her alive or use lethal force if necessary. (Sighs) Well alright then I'll do my best to capture her.

Rex looks at his radar and it starts beeping as he realizes he's getting closer.

Rex: Yep looks like I'm getting warmer.

(*Cues: Princes of Pride*)

Rex puts his radar away as he uses his Nanites to make his Rex Ride as he zooms in the forest. Meanwhile Schicksal's former B-Rank Valkyrie Bronya was sitting underneath a tree looking at a photo of her and Seele smiling with a huge Homu in the background causing her to smile. However her peace was short lived when she hears zooming as she stands up Rex arrives to her location and hits the breaks hard which as a result blew away Bronya's picture of her and Seele away much to the young Herrscher's sadden dismay. She turns to see Rex stepping out of his ride deactivating it. Rex is then walking up with a friendly greeting and explanation with his intentions.

Rex: Oh hey there, Bronya Zaychik. I'm Rex. Rex Salazar the world's EVO hero at your service.

Bronya who has her arms crossed would stay silent as Rex continues to be friendly to her while also slightly flirting with her.

Rex: So anyways this organization I'm apart of what's me to bring you in so we can study you and see what's up with it so please just cooperate and come with me.

The Herrscher on the other hand is completely less amused with the EVO's attempts at talk after he blew away her picture of Seele and instead coldly refuses his cooperation.

Bronya: The Bronya refuses to join you as there is someone else she's meeting with and she's waiting for her, and we don't want to be disturbed by the likes of you, now leave while you still can or the Bronya will make you suffer the consequences.

Rex was stunned at first but then bursts out laughing at the way Bronya talks which only angered her even further causing her to ball up her fist.

Rex: Oh wow no offense but you talk way too weird like some kind of robot I kinda feel bad for your friend that she met someone like you.

Annoyed beyond comprehension with Rex's sarcasm and angered about his comment on Seele, Bronya growls and transforms into her Drive Kometa armor and summons her Remodeled Project Bunny 19C and charges at Rex and delivers a punch to the face with Project Bunny's fist, skidding him back a few feet. Rex retaliates by activating his Smack Hands and throws a few swings to which Bronya dodges before jumping in the air before firing a barrage of shots some of which hit Rex but he manages to block them with Block Party and and fire with Slam Cannon.

Rex: Take this, emotionless Bratnya.

The shot he fires hits Bronya knocking Cocolia's adopted daughter back to the tree she was laying on earlier as Bronya gets up Rex continues to talk.

Rex: Disappointed. I'd hope we'd do this the easy way but if you want the hard way find hard way it is then.

Rex uses several of his machines simultaneously while Bronya is forced to dodge or defend eventually though the former Hong Kong gang member uses his Punk Busters to step on on the former Siberian army member holding her in place and is hit so hard she slowly but surely starts to lose consciousness. Rex then celebrates his victory.

Rex: Ha! Gotcha now all I need to do is let Agent Six know and take you into custody and we're all good.

However Rex's victory was short lived when he noticed as blue light comes from his feet and in an instant Rex is knocked away with his Punk Busters broken and send the EVO back into a rock formation. Rex looks on and in shock at what he saw something about his opponent.

Rex: Whoa.

He looks on and see Bronya now transformed into the Herrscher of Reason.

Bronya: It'll take a lot more than that to bring me down, idiotka.

With Project Bunny by her side, the newly transformed Bronya charges forward towards her adversary.

Rex Salazar VS Bronya Zaychik
(Generator Rex VS Honkai Impact 3rd)

Stay tuned for full episode