Kratt Brothers use creature powers for DEATH BATTLE!

Mario: Have you ever wondered what would happen is ordinary are able to use abilities of all the animals of the animal kingdom learning all their unique abilities and secrets by any means of protecting them.

Sonic: You might think what we're saying here is totally impossible but for these two guys the impossible is possible they are Martin and Chris and together they are known as the Kratt Brothers.

Mega Man: But you may call them the Wild Kratts!

Sonic and Mega Man begin singing.

Sonic: (singing) Gonna go Wild, Wild Kratts!

Mega Man: (singing) Gonna go Wild, Wild, Wild Kratts!

Sonic and Mega Man: (singing) Go Wild, Wild, Wild Kratts!

Mario:

Sonic: Mario don't be such a party everyone loves that song.

Mario: We have a job to do this is the business at hand.

Mega Man: Really soundin' like a Squidward there, Mario. And no one wants to be a Squidward.

Sonic: Yeah and besides all that matters is their living their best lives right.

Mega Man: Yeah I mean look at them. Their just average guys who just want to help animals not once did I see a tragic backstory like slaughtering entire families thanks to another family member or having a family member blamed for a crime they did not commit.

Sonic: Careful not spoil the next episode, Mega Man.

Mega Man: Oh yeah right my bad.

Mario: Good lives or not it won't matter on Death Battle. Anyways not much is none about Martin and Christ Kratt, at least not the cartoon versions anyway.

Sonic: But all you to know is that there goals are to bring awareness to every creature on the planet.

Mega Man: And with a crew that has a giant flying turtle ship who wouldn't they.

Mario: They are equipped with the Miniaturizer which they use to change their sizes, it's also used for teleportation, and camouflage.

Sonic: They can also speak to dolphins with the Dolphin Decoder, fly with the Falcon Flyer, or they can just use a Rocket Jet. Hell they once used this Time Trampoline to time travel back in time wow amazing and quite useful for saving endangered species.

Mega Man: But their most iconic ability is their Creature Power Suits. These suits let them use all kinds of animals.

Mario: The concept of using animal abilities is fascinating no wonder our boi Phoenix made 2 books about it.

Sonic: Shoot man pretty much anyone can use these power suits.

Mega Man: Hey Sonic you wanna see if we can find creature powers for anyone to use?

Sonic: Sure thing they can be useful the next time Eggman hatches another crazy scheme.

Mario: What hey where are you two going we're not done yet.

Sonic: Sorry Mario but we got some creature adventuring to do.

Mega Man: As the Kratt Bros say: To the Creature adventure!

Mario: But we still have to do-

Sonic and Mega Man left.

Mario: (groans) You know what? Whatever. Make sure you stay tuned as we cover the Wild Kratts' foes: The Wonder Twins specifically from that cartoon show.

 Make sure you stay tuned as we cover the Wild Kratts' foes: The Wonder Twins specifically from that cartoon show