Itachi VS Madoka

Two terrorist siblings on opposite paths with clash in a battle to the death to see who will live to see another day.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Peach: Itachi Uchiha, the Uchiha Clan Killer from Naruto.

Amy: And Madoka Orimura, the artificial human pilot of the Kurokishi from Infinite Stratos.

Peach: We've seen a fair share of siblings battle each other to the death rather it's either two tragic siblings who their human bodies or two siblings who can control blue flames.

Amy: But these two are not only sadistic they can probably cut you down by simply destroying all 5 of your senses and it's also a battle of opposites. She's Peach and I'm Amy Rose.

Peach: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Itachi Uchiha

Peach: Konohagakure, the Village Hidden Leaves is filled with great clans of ninja.

Amy: One of those clans is the founder of the entire village, the Uchiha.

Peach: Despite being one of the founders of Konoha, the Uchiha were feared upon by the other clan members.

Amy: All because two Uchiha clan members decided to go rogue and attacked their village using the Nine Tailed Fox for the sake of the Eye of the Moon plan. So Konoha decided to cast the plan on the entire clan and cut them off like outcasts. Pretty stupid if you asked me.

Peach: But everything changed with the head of the clan's first born son, Itachi. He was brilliant boy and a prodigy.

Background
Full name: Itachi Uchiha
Age: 21
Height: 5'9" | 178 cm
Weight: 127.8 lbs | 58 kg
Nature Affinity: Fire Style
Older brother to Sasuke
Member of the Akatsuki (spy)
Resurrected via Edo Tensei
Likes to visit traditional Japanese cafés.

Amy: And he gets all the girls I mean I don't blame them he is kinda hot though. Anyways Itachi joined the Anbu at the young age of 11 alongside fellow Uchiha and older brother figure, Shisui.

Peach: Itachi and Shisui were very close like brothers and proven to be the best of the best in the entire clan.

Abilities
Fire Release
        Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu
        Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu
             Fire Style: Dragon Fire Jutsu
        Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu
             Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Shuriken Jutsu
Water Release
         Water Style: Water Bomb Jutsu
         Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu
         Water Style: Water Fang Bullet
         Water Style: Syrup Trap
Shadow Clone Jutsu
        Shadow Clone Explosion
Crow Clone Jutsu
Summoning Jutsu: Crows
Sharingan
        Copies Ninjutsu
        Predicts movements
        Sees Chakra
        Cast genjutsu
        Genjutsu Reflection
        Genjutsu: Crow Ephemera
        Demonic Illusion: Clam Crow
        Demonic Illusion: Shackle Stakes
Mangekyo Sharingan
        Advanced Sharingan
        Amaterasu
        Tsukuyomi
        Kotoamatsukami
        Izanagi
        Izanami
        Susanoo
              Yasaka Magatama
              Yasaka Beads
              Totsuka Blade
              Yata Mirror