Bronya gears up for DEATH BATTLE!

Zero: Ah shit here we go again. To anyone who's a normal human being who wants to live a normal life I suggest you enjoy your friends and family and enjoy life you have while you still can because they will be taken away by the goddamn Honkai.

Shadow: Taking many forms of many shapes such as natural disasters, beasts, etc the Honkai are unpredictable but perhaps the to describe how terrifying they are is the Second Honkai Eruption otherwise known as one of the devastating Honkai disaster of the Current Era.

Zero: All this happened because the mad man himself Otto Apocalypse had plans to being back the life of the woman he loved and needed a pawn to carry it out so he created lab that would put children in inhumane experiments and as a result one of them became the Herrscher of the Void that would inevitably cause total destruction on the whole world.

Shadow: In this war, Schicksal and Anti-Entropy fought back in full force giving it their all to stop the Herrscher once and for all and it was a brutal battle for humanity and the Honkai.

Zero: Luckily a solo Schicksal Valkyrie sacrificed herself to save humanity and hit the Herrscher with some Talk no Jutsu and proceeded to give her some beautiful comfort before finally dying peacefully alongside her.

Shadow: Though the battle was won it came at a great cost, millions possibly more lives were lost in this event, all the top tiers from both Schicksal and Anti-Entropy have died in battle, and in some European countries, entire Russian gangs took advantage of the chaos forcing children to be on the battlefield working like slaves such is the case for Bronya Zaychik.

Zero: From birth war was the only thing the young Bronya knew and having no parents to look her a Siberian army gang took her in and trained her in the art of combat.

Shadow: Nicknamed the Silver Wolf of the Urals, Bronya at a young age was forced to be on the battlefield for years carrying missions such cold blooded assassinations with zero emotions.

Zero: One day she was assigned on a mission to assassinate this blonde hair chick named Cocolia, unfortunately for Bronya, Cocolia saw this coming and killed off her entire squad and proceeded to knock the young sniper unconscious and bringing her to her orphanage.

Shadow: This sparked a change in Bronya as she now has the opportunity to live a normal life making friends with fellow orphan Seele Vollerei, the two had a very special bond with Bronya protecting her from bullies and even saved her from sex traffickers.

Zero: Everything is all good Bronya has the life she always wanted right? Until you realize that the orphanage is also a lab experiment.

Shadow: The X-10 Project is actually designed to test children to help them survive against the Honkai. Bronya volunteered to take the test but fearing for her safety her best friend Seele took her place.

Zero: Too bad it didn't go well as Seele ended up vanishing from the real world and ended up in the Sea of Quanta. Bronya tried to go in there with her but Seele told her to go back to the real world.

Shadow: Back to the real world with the ultimate vow of bringing Seele back. However as a result she was disabled both physically and mentally, she couldn't walk on her own and her her limbic system was damaged to the point where she's unable to express emotions making her appear emotionless.

Zero: Seele's loss drove Cocolia mad so much so that she framed a CEO and indirectly caused his daughter to awaken the Herrscher of Thunder causing yet another Honkai Eruption and sent Bronya to retrieve her.

Shadow: And thus Bronya had a faithful encounter with Kiana Kaslana and Raiden Mei, after becoming friends and spending some time together the 3 of them were eventually taken in by Murata Himeko and enrolled them to St. Freya High School to trained them to become the next generation of Valkyries.

Zero: AKA the next anime waifus. At St. Freya gave Bronya some armor that gives them resistance to the Honkai it even lets them slow down time for a few seconds but her signature weapon is Project Bunny which can let her do a lot of impressive hacking and fire lasers, and few missiles and is basically a Stand that she can call upon to protect her.

Shadow: The Project Bunny was originally a weapon from the Previous Era, Seele gave it to Bronya which she uses for combat.

Zero: Hey Shadow you thinking what I'm thinking?

Shadow: That you wanna try that out too?

Zero: Eh sure I guess but we'll have to create our own version.

Shadow: Good luck with that. Anyways stay tuned for the full episode of Rex VS Bronya.

 Anyways stay tuned for the full episode of Rex VS Bronya