Madoka suits up for DEATH BATTLE!

Peach: Welcome to world of futuristic technology, where people have advanced to pilot mech suits known as Infinite Stratos or IS for short.

Amy: The best part about this is that mostly women can only pilot those things and become the best of the entire world and there's one pilot who is the best of the best in the entire world, Chifuyu Orimura.

Peach: Chifuyu's feats and piloting skills were incredible a true inspiration for everyone. However how she got this way is very VERY dark.

Amy: Basically Chifuyu was created by this Project Mosaica organization designing her to be the perfect human to pilot IS so well. So like... How did they do it? Did they have two people volunteering to bang on the side and pop her out just so they can use her? Like I don't get it.

Peach: Uhhh no it's more accurate to say that she's created as an artificial human through maybe cloning.

Amy: That's actually insane.

Peach: Chifuyu was successful that they decided why not clone her again to make the clones just as successful as her.

Amy: That's kinda gross... The first clone was a male named Ichika who would go on to be the first male to pilot an IS.

Peach: However Chifuyu realized that the whole thing was messed up so when the project shut down, Chifuyu took her brother Ichika away and raised him as her own. However unbeknownst to to both of them they left behind another clone who they didn't know about yet despite that she needed them and nobody came, her name is Madoka.

Amy: Naturally Madoka was pretty pissed off that Chifuyu abandoned her and gave Ichika more attention, so she swore to become the best of the IS pilots and hunt Chifuyu down. That's just fucked up right there.

Peach: Just like her sister, Madoka is an extremely skilled combatant, capable of piloting IS of her own.

Amy: Generally all IS can increase their speed, fly in the air powered by shield energy and maneuver in the air.

Peach: Madoka's Infinite Stratos is Silent Zephyrus which she can use to create shields, fire lasers, and shoot long distances with The Stardust Breaker.

Amy: Honestly in a world where it feels like Tony Stark was able to inspire society to basically become their own version of Iron Man I did not think it would be the messed up I mean how do you creat humans without sex and clone them? That's just insane.

Peach: So insane in fact my head hurts. I'm going to need a break. Until then stay tuned for the full episode of Itachi Uchiha VS Madoka Orimura.

 Until then stay tuned for the full episode of Itachi Uchiha VS Madoka Orimura