Diavolo erases DEATH BATTLE!

Dr. Eggman: Naples, Italy may seem like a incredible beautiful place but deep within that could be no further from the true.

Bowser: Yeah like every other seemingly peaceful city there's always something deep within them all like the secret Mafia gang Passione, and it's secretive boss that so secret he will make sure no one knew his identity. His name was Diavolo.

Dr. Wily: But before he was a crime boss he was a baby born to a criminal mother in prison.

Bowser: Because she still had years left in her sentence Diavolo was sent back to Sardinia to live with the priest in his mother's hometown. You're probably thinking "Oh yeah he's totally having a good life despite Mom being in jail." Except that's not what happened.

Dr. Eggman: Diavolo was a strange kid as quite frankly no one knows why he became this way as many people have found him very strange in his youthful years his past truly does remain a mystery and to this day no one knows why Diavolo became who he is today.

Bowser: What we do know is that somewhere around the line he kidnapped his mother who had just finished her prison sentence and buried her alive then he proceeded to set her, the priest, and everyone else connected to his past all so he can ensure that no one stands in his ultimate quest for power.

Dr. Wily: Despite being listed as one of the casualties, Diavolo disappeared and went into hiding to obtain power by any means necessary. After taking a trip to Egypt Diavolo found mysterious Arrows but unique Arrows.

Bowser: So he sold them off to a familiar old woman and got a lot of money that was more than enough to form his secret crime organization Passione all while ensuring his identity stays a secret and killing anyone who dares try to discover it.

Dr. Eggman: And remember those Arrows he sold earlier? Well it turns out those aren't just ordinary Arrows. More than 50,000 years ago a meteorite crashed landed on Earth during that time a man who wished to obtain a power of a god used the meteorite as material needed to make these Arrows once they chose someone and pierce someone with it that person can develop a Stand. A physical manifestation of the soul.

Bowser: Stands are basically spirts that you can summon like a Pokémon and use their abilities to attack a Stand can be strong or weak depending on the user. And since Stands are made of so much incredible energy they can only be seen by other Stands and Stand users and can only be hurt by other Stands and users.

Dr. Wily: However some Stands can be seen by normal people depending on the nature or the Stand or the strength of the user.

Bowser: Whatever the case Diavolo possesses one of the most powerful stands in history King Crimson! Look at that thing it's so badass.

Dr. Eggman: Outside of the typical superhuman, strength, speed, durability, being able to jump to new heights, and hit foes barrage of fist attacks, Diavolo's King Crimson gives him the ability to cut and erase time.

Bowser: Time, huh? Thanks for the-

Eggman and Wily proceeds to slap Bowser before he could finish.

Bowser: Ow! Well his time erasure can not only destroy time all around the area but he can move while the opponent moves in slow motion.

Dr. Wily: From the perspective of a normal person it would seem like they had just warped to another location but in reality they had already moved their steps without them noticing. See King Crimson can erase time for about 10 seconds if someone was to go up their stairs from their perspective it seemed like they moved up the stairs pretty fast but in reality Diavolo literally obliterates 10 seconds of time meaning they walked up those stairs but they don't remember how they got there.

Bowser: You know speaking of Stands I actually found this Arrow and I plan to use it to defeat Mario.

Dr. Eggman: Wait are you sure you're-

Bowser is pierced by the Arrow and a Stand that has a similar appearance as him appears behind him.

Bowser: Oh hey look guys I got a Stand I call it Green Bowser!

Green Bowser then proceeds to knock out Eggman and Wily.

Bowser: Oh wow I didn't expect that oh well. Anyways while I go crush Mario make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Overhaul VS Diavolo.

 Anyways while I go crush Mario make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Overhaul VS Diavolo