Seele VS Kayn (previvew)

(*Cues: Ikari*)

In the same Russian forest (from Rex VS Bronya) we see Seele Vollerei walking on the same road while looking at her phone reading a text from Bronya that reads: "Let's hang out here" showing the location of where Bronya's at.

Seele: So this is where Bronya is at. Can't wait to get there and spend the rest of the day hanging out.

Just as she giggled she heard an unfamiliar voice and roaring engines.

???: OUT OF THE WAY!!! OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Seele jumps out the way in time as Rex Salazar riding on his Rex Ride speeding by and is also on his way to see Bronya as well with Seele taking a good glance at him before he zooms off. After this Seele was stunned but decides to get going anyway.

Seele: Wow he's in a hurry somewhere. Anyways I'll keep going.

Before she could get moving she hears a loud sound in the bushes which scared Seele, as Cocolia's adoptive daughter watches as a edgy figure steps out of the bushes to face her, this was the Shadow Assassin himself Shieda Kayn with his Darkin Scythe in hand as he states his intentions.

Kayn: You seem like a little girl but deep within you there is a power. I will be taking it.

Seele confused and scared responds to the stranger.

Seele: I.... I don't know what you're talking about.... I have somewhere to be someone to me... Uhh.... Bu bye.

Seele turns around and runs but Kayn teleports in front of her making hie intentions clear.

Kayn: Then you will die.

Realizing the situation just went down hill Seele summons her Undine's Tale to block Kayn's strike but that didn't stop him from going in for the other attack. The assassin manages to force the Anti-Entorpy warrior on the defensive as she is blocking his attacks left and right until finally she is hit with a deviating block that she barely manages to block but sends her flying to a nearby mountain. Kayn gives a look of disappointment for easily defeating his foe.

Kayn: Pathetic. I expected more.

But much to Kayn's surprise the mountain was destroyed by a burst of Honkai energy as Seele emerges in her Swallowtail Phantasm battlesuit and floats in midair now dead serious on defeating her assassin.

Seele: In that case I'll make sure I don't disappoint you.

Seele moves towards Kayn at light speed and lands several hits on him before knocking him in the air. The Legendary Stigma user then dashes into him with a ball of Honkai energy in her left hand and throws Kayn to the ground.

 The Legendary Stigma user then dashes into him with a ball of Honkai energy in her left hand and throws Kayn to the ground

Seele Vollerei VS Shieda Kayn
(Honkai Impact 3rd VS League of Legends)

Stay tuned for the full episode