Doomsday VS SCP-682

The Monster Who Killed Superman VS The Hard To Destroy Reptile. Which one of these immortal and adaptable beings will truly remain unkillable?

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Dr. Eggman: Doomsday, the Monster Who Killed Superman.

Bowser: And SCP-682, the Hard To Destroy Reptile.

Dr. Eggman: Prime examples on what happens when you place an Unstoppable Force against an Immovable Object.

Bowser: Yeah because these two are so insane they come back to life after being killed and are stronger than ever. He's Eggman and I'm Bowser.

Dr. Eggman: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Doomsday

Dr. Eggman: Superman is without a doubt one of the most iconic heroes of all time.

Bowser: Damn straight, dude could hold black holes with his bare hands, fly across space in seconds, and even sneeze away a fucking Solar System. And he's almost impossible to kill try as you might but you can never put this man down. I guess coming from a dying planet call Krypton definitely has his advantages.

Dr. Eggman: But there was one man or thing that can do it. This was a monster who doesn't need the Man of Steel's greatest weakness to win his name was Doomsday.

Background
Height: 8'10/269 cm
Weight: 914 lbs/415 kg
Age: Over thousands of years
Species: Prehistoric Krypton
Allies: The Ultimate Lifeform, The Ultimate
Created by Bertron

Bowser: But like everything else Doomsday didn't start out that way.

Dr. Eggman: Created by Kyrptonian scientist Bertron thousands of years ago.

Bowser: Yeah but there is just one small problem.

Dr. Eggman: See, at this time, Krypton was a harsh wasteland, filled with nothing but sharp rocks, poisonous air, and violent predators. Bertron believed that if he could create something that could live through that, they could survive just about anywhere.

Bowser: Bertron put that little sucker into a baby cannon, blasted him into the wild to get murdered by any number of things, sucked up what was left of him with a vacuum cleaner, and just cloned a new one out of the mess to do it all over again.

Dr. Eggman: Well... yeah, the idea being each new clone would be stronger than the one before, thus covering millions of years of evolution in just a few decades.

Bowser: That doesn't make any sense. Anyways after 30 straight years of... baby murder, one of the clones finally survived the tests. Amazed by his own success, Bertron named this baby "The Ultimate." The same ultimate who would then go on to brutally murder the shit out of Berton in the process and jumped into a ship and kill anything he cones across

Dr. Eggman: And from then on he was known as Doomsday.

Bowser: As the name implies, Doomsday is a brutal monster dead set on killing anything that lives and breaths.

Abilities
Extendable Claws
Self-Evolution
Adaption
Healing factor
Self-Sustenance
Toxikinesis
Molecular Reconstruction
Doomsday Virus
Teleportation
Telescopic Vision
Immune to previous death