Luz VS Anne (Preview)

(*Cues: Strongest Alive*)

In the middle of a forest Luz Noceda was seen taking practicing magic. Meanwhile Anne Boonchuy was seen walking by while briefing looking at what Luz is doing before continuing to walk away. However when she heard this thinking she's being stalked or watched Luz fires a light magic spell at Anne who nearly dodges it. Realizing her mistake Luz attempts to apologize.

Luz: Oops! Sorry my bad.

Anne: Uhh okay.

Anne continues walking however is nearly able to dodge light magic not once not twice but 3 times. Angered the hero of Amphibia turns to the human witch.

Anne: Hey what's the big idea?!

Luz got completely nervous as she tries to explain herself.

Luz: I-I I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that I swear! Seriously I didn't mean it!

An angry Anne then slowly starts to approach Luz who realizes the former doesn't believe her.

Luz: You don't believe me do you? (Sighs) Fine if that's how it's going let's do it.

Anne pulls out Tritonio's ancestral sword and charges at Luz who blocks it with her Owl Staff and the two clash and begin to exchange blows. After not landing a hit on each other Luz starts shooting out light magic at Anne who dodges and deflects it with her sword. The witch then uses the Owl Staff to fly and shoot out multiple Glyph magic spells at Anne who is shocked and at the same time impressed.

Anne (To herself): Whoa. This girl is amazing she might even give Sasha a run for her money.

Luz eventually gets a hit in as she lands on the ground.

Luz: I finally got you now it's time to turn up the heat!

Luz creates small pillars of fire at Anne surrounding her before jumping out of the way to spark an explosion. The explosion caused the pillar flames to explosion engulfing Anne. However much to Luz's surprise, Anne survives nearly unscratched with Calamity Hop.

Anne: You want to turn up the heat? Fine try this on for size!

Anne fires some Calamity Fire at Luz which the latter dodges.

Luz Noceda VS Anne Boonchuy
(Owl House VS Amphibia)

Full episode coming soon