Ruby Blossoms into DEATH BATTLE!

Blaze: In the world of Remnant, soulless creatures known as Grimm wreak havoc and destruction to the already destroyed Remnant. Luckily, a tangible manifestation of the soul known as Aura that grants them a protective forcefield and unique powers and a group of protectors, Hunters, synergize with each other to protect humanity from them.

Daisy: And these Huntermen and Huntresses have crazy combinations for their weapons. A scythe that turn into a sniper rifle, a walking stick that shoots energy and a bunch of swords that spin around to create their own Kamehameha! In fact being a Hunter is awesome people inspired to become one, one of the best examples is none other than Ruby Rose. I'll bet no one saw that coming.

Blaze: Uhh not really her name is in the title of the episode so...

Daisy: Hey stop killing my vibe!

Blaze: This is coming from someone who was so salty that we weren't the hosts for the last episode so much so that you attempted to kill the vibe of that episode?

Daisy: Hey we deserved to be the hosts of that episode not Shadow and Zero.

Blaze: Unless you were created as some kind of ultimate being by a mad scientist who then proceeded to clone you, yeah I don't think so.

Daisy: Whatever. Anyway Ruby lived a pretty happy life with her mom and dad and older sister Yang, who would often read bedtime stories of superheroes and acts of heroism this. Sparked Ruby an inspiration to become a Huntress.

Blaze: It was in her blood too as her mother Summer, was also a Huntress as well, so it would make sense for Ruby to be inspired to be a Huntress.

Daisy: Too bad tragedy struck and Summer disappeared and died. Yeah that definitely tore poor Ruby up a big time... But thankfully after being saved from a near death experience from a wolf attack by her uncle, though I question if they are wolves or not, Ruby's despair quickly skyrocketed and thus her dream of becoming a Huntress was revived.

Blaze: And she'd get the chance to live her dream when she entered the Beacon Academy,

Daisy: But she wouldn't have got to this moment if it wasn't for her training, she's already incredibly agile and skilled and it's all thanks to her signature weapon: Crescent Rose.

Blaze: The Crescent Rose is a large red scythe that Ruby uses against her opponents, this weapon let's her use several slashes to overwhelm her foes.

Daisy: But it can do more than just simple slashes its also used in forms of teleportations, she can also fly, create semi-tornadoes, create decays, and can even transform into a gun basically a scythe gun hybrid.

Blaze: But even if her primary weapon isn't enough, Ruby can also these abilities called Dust. Which takes the form of gems that let her use some primary elements like fire, wind, water, earth, ice, and lightning, as well as plant, steam, and gravity.

Daisy: She can uses these things in her weapon for all kinds of crazy attacks.

Blaze: But none of those come even close to Ruby's ultimate weapon: The Silver Eyes.

Daisy: Well that's a lame ass name but then again the show isn't really known for it's great names.

Blaze: What are you talking about?

Daisy: There are dozens of examples for lame ass names.

Blaze: Name one.

Daisy: Uhhhh well....

Blaze: Exactly. Unless you provide context I'm not gonna believe you. That will be it for now.

Daisy: What? I thought we were going to talk about Ruby's ultimate weapon.

Blaze: That's for another time.

Daisy: Goddamn it.

Blaze: Sorry but it is what it is. Tune in next time as we cover Ruby's opponent, Maka Albarn.

 Tune in next time as we cover Ruby's opponent, Maka Albarn