Himeko gears up for DEATH BATTLE!

Shadow: Out of all of Schicksal's Valkyries fighting to save the world from Honkai the best of the best is without a doubt Kiana Kaslana.

Zero: This white haired girl started off as a clone created in a lab used for evil but as time when on she grew into one of the greatest warriors this world has ever seen taking on Herrschers, saving her friends from crisis, and finally did what no other Valkyrie could do before alongside her friends Mei and Bronya, saved the world.

Shadow: But she never would've achieved any of this without the guidances and teachings of a fellow Valkyrie, the leader of Squad V, and top tier, this was Murata Himeko.

Zero: I would say normally we are cooking here if it wasn't for the fact that she's out there looking for hot men to date and not to mention she's a drunk ass.

Shadow: Well at least she's not a pervert.

Zero: Oh really? Not a pervert huh?

Shadow: Well I mean yeah I mean unlike a certain someone we know at least Himeko seems like a respectable woman though drunk she's not doing anything crazy.

Zero pushes a button that shows a manga panel of a drunken Himeko naked in bed with a very shocked Kiana causing Shadow's nose to bleed in shock.

Shadow: WHAT THE FU-

The once again screen then turns to static before showing a "TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES" card this time with a passed out Shadow on the ground as the screen cuts to a "To Be Continued" card from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

After a few seconds, the screen turns to static again before we cut back to the analysis.

Shadow: UUUUUH anyway. Himeko lived the normal life you'd expected having two loving though the mother sadly passed way but at a very young age she looked up to her father Ryusuke and wanted to be like him and even explore the universe in a spaceship.

Zero: Too bad dear old dad was driven into madness especially after the lost of his wife he went so insane that he took his ideas way too far and unfortunately Welt Yang was forced to pit him six feet under.

Shadow: Despite not knowing the full story Himeko nonetheless found a note by her father who conformed to her that he is dead and encouraged her to find a better path than him, this still broke Himeko losing both of her parents, wanting to know what happened to her father she gave up her dreams in search of answers.

Zero: And she turned to the very thing that turned out to be everyone's favorite organization: Schicksal there she trained under this woman named Ragna Lothbrok to become their best Valkyries.

Shadow: Despite having no special abilities and lower honkai adaptability than most Valkyries because of her age Himeko underwent training and even received an artificial stigma to compensate for her lower adaptability, but it reduced her lifespan.

Zero: But who cares when you're able to kick Honkai ass with no problem. Thanks to her Valkyrie suits Himeko can adapt and resist Honkai radiation oh and gives her the abolition to slow down time.

Shadow: Plus thanks to her swordsmanship skills she's has several powerful techniques many of which allow her to hold her own against Herrschers and by using Nuclear energy, her armors can deliver deadly power to Emperor-level Houkai beast or even a weak Ruler.

Zero: I guess despite being a drunk ass pervert Himeko still has fight in her.

Shadow: Speaking of perverts tune in next time for the full episode of Jiraiya VS Himeko.