Hiei Gazes into DEATH BATTLE!

Shadow: Standing less than five feet tall, this black-clad goth child may not seem so intimidating at first glance.

Zero: I mean put a red stripe somewhere and he's basically you, Shadow.

Shadow: Okay. Anyways in reality, Hiei is a menacing warrior of demonic heritage. Born to a forbidden love between an ice woman and a fire monster.

Zero: Ah yes the classic tale of Romeo and Juliet: Boy meets girl, boy and girl start off as friends but they can't see each other due to their heritage feud, boy and girl fall in love with each other despite that, boy impregnates girl after some fucking, boy disappears for some reason leaving girl to pop out a child, girl's country was furious at this because the child was never meant to be born in the first place due to forbidden so in retaliation after girl dies from childbirth they throw girl's baby off the cliff into the ocean in retaliation and then the baby died. The end. Just kidding.

Shadow: Miraculously the child survived and was found by a gang of thieves, the thieves named him Hiei and raised and trained him as their own.

Zero: You're probably thinking: "Well at least he has a family that loves him and completely forgot about the horrors he experienced at birth." Except he did not. Hiei remembered every last detail of what those ice bitches did to him so enraged Hiei swore revenge to slaughter every last ice maiden. Even though I'm positive that the innocent ice women don't deserve to die over the actions of a few people but sure whatever works.

Shadow: And Hiei had all this skills he needed to in act his quest for revenge he was already a skilled killer even at a young age and is a master swordsman he can slice his enemies to pieces so fast they don't even realize their dead until it was too late.

Zero: The dude's so fast he can even create afterimages and can even leave his body with Astral projection though there is no evidence if he could still fight or not but that's not the point.

Shadow: And thanks to his demon heritage, Hiei has the abilities to resistant elemental attacks most notably ice and fire.

Zero: And speaking of fire he can weaponize his flames in anyway he wants like a fist, a sword, or he can just simply shoot out fire, no big deal. But we haven't even covered Hiei's greatest weapon yet: The Jagan.

Shadow: Also known as the Evil Eye. After meeting Shigure the Osteopath who gave him some surgery, Hiei was given the Jagan eye. With the Jagan, Hiei wields numerous mystical powers. He can spy on people and objects from 10 kilometers away. He can read minds and cast illusions and protect his own mind from powerful mental attacks. He can move objects and energy with telekinesis.

Zero: And that's just the tip of the iceberg. Thanks to his Jagan eye, Hiei can cast one of his ultimate techniques: The Dragon of the Darkness Flame!

Shadow: An overwhelming entity of fire and pain that can obliterate foes in an instant.

Zero: Wait so it kills people instantly? Where do I get one of those?

Shadow: Uhh you need the Jagan eye for that.

Zero: Oh perfect I'll just find where I can get it implant it into my own eye so I can use it to kick Maverick ass in an instant.

Shadow: Wait I'm pretty sure you'd have to be a demon in order to get that so I don't Reploids can-

Zero: Who cares? Never hurts to try.

Zero teleports away.

Shadow: Good grief. Make sure you be on the lookout for Hiei's opponent Vergil.

 Make sure you be on the lookout for Hiei's opponent Vergil